Son to develop interest in arts

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      K

My son is very good in studies. He has no friends and addicted to laptop. I want him to be interested in music and sports. I am trying to change him but he feels it like a punishment. DOB 12/4/2007 POB Kumbakonam TOB 7:14am. Magaram / thiruvonam. He is only child . If we move back to India will he change. Please advise.

• #64812 Reply
      TMR

You have nothing to worry. His Career is reasonably good and when he works for $100, he will earn $120. It is very likely that he will entertain others in his life since his Venus is fairly powerful. Addiction to laptop is not a bad thing. He will learn a lot from computers. Books are these days replaced by the Internet and online learning.

• #65687 Reply
      K

He is fascinated in complex nature understood by imagination like black holes but ignores to admire the nature around him. I really do not know if this is because of gadgets or he has it. He may choose to become an Astrophysics Scientist.
      He may even choose to become a Computer Game programmer entertaining others in life 🙂
      I will keep exploring his likes and talents.
      Thank u very much.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #64812 in Son to develop interest in arts
Your information:

Cancel