soul purpose and astrology

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lsg

Hello, I would like to understand if the purpose of the soul can be known from the birth chart. Can this be understood by the atmakaraka? Or are there other planets that determine the souls purpose, such as sun and moon?
      For example, I read on this site a lot of people asking when will I get married. But is marriage right for everyone? If you have a weak chart for marriage, should you still focus on this? Is it not more important to know the souls purpose and focus your energy on that instead. Can this be determined from a chart?

• #31497 Reply
      TMR

The purpose of the soul is only to keep your system running and maintain it till the end. We can never find out why we were born and what type of job you will do to aid in the maintenance of this universe. Astrology can only help you in evaluating your horoscope and thus know the success factor in various fields of activities which we can use as road signs are being used by a motorist.

• #31527 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Lsg,
      Yes a soul purpose can be seen from a horoscope but there are various factors you will need to analyse in order to find that out.

1.You will need to analyse the Bhrigu Bindu(Mathematical point between Rahu and Moon)
      2.Look at the placement of Atmakaraka
      3.Look at the placement of Amatyakaraka.
      4.Look at the Karakamsha and Swamsa lagna.
      5.Look at the Ascendant and Moon nakshatra.

After you analyse all these factors then you can find out a persons Destiny in this lifetime.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #31530 Reply
        lsg

Thanks for that information. Do you recommend any information online that I could read to look into this further?

• #31537 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Refer to Kapiel Raaj’s channel on Youtube his explanation is the easiest.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: soul purpose and astrology
Your information: