South Node / Pluto / Mars conjunction in house 8 Scorpio : help !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Alix

Hey! I’ve got this conjunction (Ketu-Pluto-Mars House 8 in Scorpio).
      I sometimes read that it’s good because everything is “at home” and that it becomes a good point, but sometimes that it’s a really challenging one.
      Could someone help me analysing it ? Thanks !

• #27228 Reply
      Ramachandran

What you have read about some of the planetary conjunctions are all for general reading and they are not sufficient enough to evaluate a horoscope. Please read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a scientific method of evaluating a horoscope.

• #27264 Reply
      Alix

Thank you for your answer, and also for the link, it’s really interesting !
      I totally agree with what you said.
      Although, after many books and studies, I haven’t totally get the feeling of what it means when planets are totally “at home” in a strong conjunction (like here Scorpio in 8, Ketu exalted there, Pluto and Mars are conjuncts and both masters, all this together…).
      And I find it particularly difficult to interpret in the house 8.
      That’s why I was asking…

• #27271 Reply
      TMR

Just provide your date, time and place of birth and come through Paid Consultation when I can give you the full mathematical evaluations of all your planets and houses based on Vedic Astrology or any other school of thought prevailing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27271 in South Node / Pluto / Mars conjunction in house 8 Scorpio : help !
Your information:

Cancel