Speech delay

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
      Salish

Dear All

My kid is 4 and half. Has not developed speech fully yet. His dob is 22/12/2009. Bangalore 19-11 evening. Kindly advice

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In his horoscope Moon rules the 2nd house of speech and Mercury is the significator . Moon is in an inimical distance and Mercury is conjoined with Rahu and combust with Sun. He is right now in the main period of Rahu Mahadasha. The severe affliction is there but gradually it should improve. Also you may do the below remedies.

Remedies:

1. Give him lot of Milk.
      2. Make him wear Silver , can be a karka or chain.
      3. Sahut Mung dal / Khichdi
      4. Donate something from his Hand every Saturdays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

art

Hi,

My wife is believer of astrology. My daughter is 3 year old. she has speech delay.

her birth date : 29 dec, 2015
      time: 2:33 pm
      place: Baltimore Maryland

can you please tell why she is not speaking yet and not socialize with other people.She does not play with other kid.

I am so afraid can you please help us to look why this is happening. when she gonna be fine

TMR

Her 2nd house lord Mercury is a bit weak. Nothing to worry about. She will be quite normal by about the last quarter of 2019 when she changes her running period of Kethu to Venus Main period. She has a very powerful Saraswathi Yoga.

SNdhya

Sir, my son of 9 yrs have speech delay, his pronunciation is not clear please advise mantra and suggestions to his speech delay and make himself pronounce clearly. Thanks

TMR

Take him to a speech therapist and they will be able to give you suitable suggestions.

mahima

Hello my son is born on 25th June 2016 , timing 5:40 PM place – Bhopal .

He still speaks 4-5 words can you please check his kundali

Thanks a lot

TMR

He has no problems. Soon he will be talking well.

Niraj k

Hello Sir
      My son suffers from autism and does not speak. Pl let me know if he will speak ever in life.
      Name : Samar K
      Time : 8:04 am
      Dob : 2 June, 2011
      Place: Royal Oak, Michigan, USA

Pl suggest remedies if any.
      Thx
      Niraj

TMR

You can expect considerable improvement by end 2022. His powerless planets are in action now till then. May be if you relocate him to a distant place as per re-locational astrology, may be he will show improvement at a faster pace. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Kavitha

My son is 2years old, he doesn’t speak he just shows in action. we are consulting speech therapist for helping him to speak but not much improvement. Please help am worried.
      DOB 02/03/2017
      TIME 12:26 PM
      PLACE- BANGALORE
      Please suggest remedy
      Thank you

TMR

He will be all right by about mid 2021 when his Venus Mahadasa sets in. His Kethu is very weak in his horoscope. Put him in play school next year and let him mix with other children.

Kavitha

Thank you sir.

Neeta

My daughter is 18 months she got speech delay doctor said she is a chuld with risk of autism she bables ba ba pa pa ..but not proper words pls suggest some remedies
      Name: bhanavi sawant
      D.of birth: 02/09/2017
      Time:8.48 morning
      Place: andheri east

Dear Neeta Ji,

Your Kid is likely to have some health problems through out her life.

She will speak better after May, 2022. But, Yes She can develop some issue, not completely Autism but related to Social anxiety etc and memory etc.

Thank and Regards,
        Astrologer Sourav
        [email protected] FOR PAID CONSULTATION.

TMR

She has no serious problem in her horoscope. You wait till she is 3 years old when she will be ready to go to play school or nursery classes.

LOKENDRA YADAV

Dear sir,
      My younger son “Daksh Yadav” is already 2 years and 5 months and he has not started speaking yet. He seems to be a hyperactive. He always keeps moving here and there and not concentrating. I have a feeling that he is not understanding what we say. I am bit worried for him. Doctors have suggested to put him for early intervention school. Is he normal child? Will he speak? His date, time and place of birth are as follows:
      Date of birth: 07 October 2016
      Time of birth: 8:20 PM
      Place of birth: Raxaul, Bihar, India
      Pls help me.
      Thank you.

Neeta

We had done BERA test for hearing ..dr.suspect that there is problem so suggest some more test done on saturday..due to feel she had a hearing peoblem..i am worried ..is it curable

TMR

He has some problems in his horoscope. Like Sun and Jupiter are very weak. He will show some improvement by mid 2020. If he is still not all right, take him to Patal Bhuvaneswar in Pithorgarh District which will be a useful remedy.

Neeta

Sir pls help as we had done bera test .dr.said some problem in ear ..what u suggest

TMR

I think you will have to go by the doctor’s words. And you can also try the suggested remedy given earlier.

Shivani

My son DoB is 29july 2016 (28july’s midnight 00:29hours.
      He will be three this july.he just speaks few words and that too when we say he repeats that’s it.please help what could be the problem.kindly guide

Shivani

Edited to add his place of birth is Palampur,Himachal pradesh

TMR

He has no problems in his horoscope. Give him another six months and he will be all right.

Seema

My son is 4 yrs now. He still does not speak well. Dob 25/5/15 time 12.06 am midnight Mumbai
      He recites all poems , answers all u ask him around him but does not communicate otherwise.

TMR

He will be a very wise boy and wise ones do not talk much.

Seema

Earlier to my post no 84732, wanted to know if he is suffering from some disorder like autism. Really worried as he will schooling this year.

TMR

Suggest you subject him for ASD test. Astrological inferences cannot be relied upon since the word autism is not referenced in the original astrological texts. Also test for thyroid problems.

Seema

Wanted to know if there is a problem in his horoscope.
      25/5/15
      12.06 am
      Mumbai

TMR

Nothing apparent is visible in his horoscope. For a full detailed evaluation, you can come through paid consultation after reading my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

Shivani

Thank-you for the reply,am also worried if he has some development delay or autism.can you please let me know that,I am really worried ,he just keeps to himself,plays with his cars and is obsessed with cars,no matter how much I call him,if he is doing something he won’t listen and come to me.please please guide.
      DOB 29 July 2016(28 July midnight 00:29 am
      PALAMPUR Himachal Pradesh.
      Thank-you

TMR

Do not expect a 3 year old child to behave like grown up adult. As per astrological evaluation he has no problems and his obsession with toy cars is nothing unusual. If you think he has autism take him to a doctor and he will assist you if there is any problem with him. Astrology cannot substitute medical advise in the event of his having any problem.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Speech delay’ is closed to new replies.