Spouse..

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Shreya

Can You Please tell me the nature of my spouse?
      and some info about him and about marriage??

Place Thane Maharashta
      time 6:15 PM
      8th October, 1992

• #19723 Reply
      Shreya

pls sir reply..

• #19729 Reply
      satish

Hi shreya

I believe you have read my last mail in full…..if you have not pls read again and pls tell if the following is correct…

“Jupiter being in sun star is good for you it can give you confidant personality.Due to moon is 12 th house..you are somtines not able to take on the spot decisions specially regarding career..and rahu in 10th house gives confusion in career”

You lagna is meena and lagan lord Jupiter in sun star, and occupying 7th house along with Sun.
      Jupiter being in sun star is good for you it can give you confidant personality.
      Due to moon is 12 th house..you are somtines not able to take on the spot decisions specially regarding career..and rahu in 10th house gives confusion in career.
      But luckily you have Jupiter Saturn connection in natal chart…so your career will definetly improve.
      4th mars with ketu…do you some times get uncontrollable anger?
      Jupiter is currently transiting 7th house along with sun and mercury ..so that must help you some better prospects Job wise. Nov , Dec 2016. And more improvements after Sept 2017
      Saturn and mercury dasa should be better..staring from may 2017
      Work related planet is Saturn which is retrograde implying that only very hardwork will fetch results…
      Saturn in own raasi is plus point.but transit Saturn is very weak..so it better to do pray to lord Hanumanji by reciting hanuman chalisa , work hard, control emotion during Saturn period till may 2017….
      You are in Saturn – Saturn and rahu dasa will jan 4th 2017 and there after starts Jupiter dasa till may 2017.so you can expect some marginal improvement after jan 2017.( during Saturn – Saturn –Jupiter)
      satish

• #19731 Reply
        satish

Hi Shreya

Yur spouse will be very dignified person and who has got very good nature due to jupiter and sun.But a bit egotistic and arrogant due to sun.

He will be very caring and intelligent.
        Marriage period till may 2017( in current saturn- saturn period..)

satish

[email protected]

• #19733 Reply
      Shreya

Thank You Satish sir…
      for this valuable information.

• #19734 Reply
      Shreya

Yes sir i read your answer.
      Thank You so much.

• #19735 Reply
      Shreya

But i cant marry till may 2017.
      Is there any chances to get married in 2018???

• #19741 Reply
        satish

Hi shreya

Good chance of marriage during 2018 also …..specially June till year end ..

satish

• #19751 Reply
          satish

Hi Shreya

pls tell if the following is correct about you

1. are you confidant person

2…. unable to take on the spot decisions

3.. confusion in career?

“Jupiter being in sun star is good for you it can give you confidant personality.Due to moon is 12 th house..you are somtines not able to take on the spot decisions specially regarding career..and rahu in 10th house gives confusion in career”

regards
          satish

• #19776 Reply
      Shreya

Thank You Satish Sir…

• #19777 Reply
      Shreya

No Sir…
      I am highly under confident Girl..
      Yes this is correct. I cant take decisions and also not so happy with my career.
      I dont know why i cant be happy in my career even though the results are good.

• #19783 Reply
        satish

Hi shreya
        Good chance of marriage during 2018 also …..specially June till year end ..
        satish

• #19787 Reply
      Shreya

ok sir.. thank you.

• #19788 Reply
        satish

rahu in 10th house gives confusion in career….as you were saying not happy with job even though end result is positive…

practical remedies to rahu: clarity of thinking will help

satish

• #19790 Reply
      Shreya

thank you satish sir..

• #19791 Reply
      Shreya

Hello Sir,

I know its difficult to answer but may be astrology has even answer for this question.

Is there any chances to meet my Love(life partner) on my this birthday i.e 8th October.?????

Thank You.

• #19814 Reply
      Shreya

Its alright Sir..
      I am ok with this much info.

Thank You so Much.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19783 in Spouse..
Your information:

Cancel