Spouse

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by Gurucharan Singh Pandewala.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Nuri

Hello i have a deep interest in astrology and am trying to learn it from various books and internet resources. my birth details
      DOB -22/08/1994
      Place-mumbai, Maharashtra
      Time-2:00 A.M

Once an astrologer told me my life partner will be ugly and sick and quarrelsome cheater (due to adverse effect of rahu in 5″ which may even lead to seperation or extra marital relationship.This had made me worried.I believe he said this because am a mangalik. but i think since jupiter rules the 7th house with Libra sign it is not that bad. Although am not sure of the Jupiter Rahu conjunction.i believe one must analyze the chart properly.

Can you give me an analysis of spouses characteristics or nakshtra/ appearance. Some explanations would be really helpful.I want to learn astrology.
      Thanks in Advance

TMR

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will be well enlightened on the topic.

Nuri

Thank you Sir. What is your interpretation on this?

Nuri

I loved the “what is life and why we are here”. It was a good read.

TMR

You have a reasonably good marital bliss and you have nothing to worry on that count. You will find your wife very much satisfying. Beauty lies in the beholder’s eyes. Being a Manglik only means that your sexual prowess will be good and there is nothing bad about it. What is the meaning of “Mangal”? Refer the Hindi dictionary

Ensure that whenever you get married the horoscopes do match well.

Gurucharan Singh Pandewala

Hi, your chart indicates that you will marry late and your spouse will be of foreign origin and she will have her own business.Rahu shows you are somewhere lacking in your judgement and is excessive thinker and day dreamer beware of this tendency as it may negate your practical thinking. Ketu suggests that you like to travel a lot .Overconfidence can make you suffer in your planning hence reevaluate your ideas and work very hard.2023 seems to be a promissing year.You can help the poor people as a remedyand feed them if possible that will make your moon strong.Hope it helps

Pt . Gurucharan

Nuri

Thank you but am.a female. So will the same apply?

TMR

Sure. Just replace the word ‘wife’ with ‘husband’.

Gurucharan Singh Pandewala

Yes it will

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Spouse’ is closed to new replies.