start my own business or not

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Yogi.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Yogi

My d.o.b 23-08-1988, time 09:38 am.
      I am unable to make a decision, whether to start my own business or not. I am scared of failing or not living up-to people’s expectations,my family friends or otherwise. I have not been working for over an year.
      I have tried but haven’t been able to get a job or setup my own business because of some hurdle or the other.
      Please help and advise if it’s the right time to start own work. Thank you

• #41185 Reply
      TMR

You have not given your place of birth. A Yogi is free to go anywhere and do anything.

• #41203 Reply
      Yogi

Place of birth is Delhi.
      A yogi is trying to be free sir !

• #41205 Reply
      TMR

Your horoscope is not suitable to business. When you invest ₹100, your returns will only be less than ₹75. A better thing would be to work under someone for a salary when at least you will not lose capital though the returns will still be unsatisfactory. You will get such a job by end 2018 or early 2019.

• #41212 Reply
      Yogi

Thanks for the insight sir, I ll keep that in mind.
      I have composed some songs,lyrics and also sing as as a hobby.
      Will I get success in music, arts related field if I release them online and pursue a career in music.

• #41213 Reply
      TMR

Yes, it could be possible that you will succeed in Music, Arts and such other topics which entertains people. May be that will fetch you some money not in proportion with the amount of work done. Try it out. You have a fairly strong horoscope. I am sending you an email. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #41218 Reply
      Yogi

Ok sir, thanks for your advise.
      I haven’t received email yet.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: start my own business or not
Your information: