Stressful job situation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanuj

Hello Sir, namaste

Since a little before beginning of this year I am going through a very rough time in my work situation and despite putting lot of hard work no gains but only pains. My boss being very difficult and uncooperative. I have been a very bright highly valued employee with lot of recognitions since last 20 years and now a new boss with a very negative attitude and suddenly everything changes.
      Can you please comment looking at my chart how long this situation will continue before I see any improvement? I am almost ready to quit my job. Thank you so much and Best Wishes
      15th March 1973, 11:23 PM Delhi

• #83796 Reply
      TMR

You are now running through Rahu sub period in Moon Mahadasa. Rahu and Jupiter are the weakest planets in your charts. Period up to mid 2021 is likely to be a bit rocky for you.

• #83798 Reply
      Tanuj

Thank you Sir! Would you suggest quitting and finding a new job at this time and if my stars will support a change. Thank you

• #83799 Reply
      TMR

Whether you change job or continue with your current job, the situation will remain same. It is better to soft pedal during such difficult times.

• #83800 Reply
      Tanuj

Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #83796 in Stressful job situation
Your information:

Cancel