Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Manish

Hi respected sir,

My DOB is 1-march-1980
      Birth place Degam,Gujarat
      Latitude:22N70 longitude 72E86
      Birth time 8:30am

I move abroad for further study & settled but have to return because of my laziness and nature.

I came back to India and after 7 months I again moved to another country to achieve my goal. I worked hard this time and stayed 10 years and still not settled and might have to go back to india.
      What I mean is I struggle a lot but not achieved anything. So if you kindly look my kindly and suggest some kind of solution or remedy will be really great.

TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns are only ₹72 and you spend ₹85 and thus you will have no bank balance. The only remedy is understand your horoscope and be careful in overspending. Read Srimad Maha Bhagavatam daily and you will find some relief. http://srimadbhagavatam.org/contents.html

Give me your feedback after 3 months and also you can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into Astrology.

K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      When planets are not favourable,your hardwork will not be
      rewarded.
      You have to do penance for one or two years,to remove
      the weakness of planets.
      Please read in google–kumrao99 penance method.
      [email protected]

Manish

Thank you sir for reply I already started Reading Srimad Maha Bhagavatam. But just wondering would I able to set abroad?

TMR

Either you will go abroad or the charm of going abroad will cease to exist after your reading of the above scriptures.

Manish

Pranam TMR sir,

As you suggested I am reading srimad bhagwatam daily and yes I do feel relief and changes in me. I like to say thank you for your Precise suggestion.

I also read your blog, really great and true information for who are interested in astrology.

I was wondering there will be reason for suggesting me to Read srimad bhagwatam. So if you could answer the reason will be great.

Also Guruji what’s the procedure for paid consultant and how does it work for me as stay in NZ right now.

Thanks again Guruji

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Struggle in life’ is closed to new replies.