Studies and future

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Haasini

Hello sir my daughter dob details 28th September 2005 at 10:02 am Hyderabad India. Could you please tell me about her studies and future.
      Thanks.

• #28099 Reply
      Haasini

Anyone please reply

• #28104 Reply
        Raji

Hi

Your child is born of Scorpio Ascendant and its lord is placed in 6th house but own sign. No problem with lagna

Right now she is in Mercury dasha Which is exalted in 11th house along with Sun(10th House lord) Which gives Bhudaadhitya Yoga. Indicates bright future

Moon has no shadbala and 5th lord Jupiter is in 12th house, so some problem in higher education may arise.

Can you tell right she is facing any problems

[email protected]

• #28108 Reply
      Haasini

Ya because of her studies me and my husband keep arguing and after her birth till now all the time disturbances arised only on her events.

• #28109 Reply
      JVS RAO

madam Haasini
      Your child is intelligent, senstive. Saturn (3rd & 4th) lord and Moon (9th lord) are conjoined in the 9th house, a watery sign. This conjunction gives repeated efforts and postponements, thus makes one to fully disgusted. They can not do anything in time. In studies they can not study in time. In the examination hall, they know the answer, but forget at the moment and after coming out it comes to their mind and feel for that. As the 9th cusp sublord Saturn is signifying 11, she will come out successful in her examinations. If they have interest, they will stand for it until it is finished. Otherwise they postpone upto the last minute.
      The coming bhuktis are also good. Higher education is there. Both of you be happy for your child. Don’t force or argue with her. You tell her calmly and she will listen to it. Prayer to Lord Hanuman may give good results.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

• #28110 Reply
      Hasini

Thanks sir is their any remedy and till what age she will have that impact kindly suggest.

• #28124 Reply
      Hasini

Sir could you please tell.

• #28125 Reply
      JVS RAO

madam
      I have suggested you to do prayer to lord Hanuman as he gives “buddirbalam yasodhairyam, nirbhayatwam, arogata, ajadyam, vakpatutwam cha, hanumat smaranat bhavet”. He is controller of Lord Saturn.

Perform pooja to lord Hanuman with “Manyu suktam” for 7 Tuesdays or 7 Saturndays consecutively with betel leafs. Then give theertham to your daughter and you all take it. It will stop the evil effects and bickerings between you both also. Ask the pujari in Hanuman Temple.

It is a life time phenomenon. As Moon is karaka of mind, moral boosting is a solution. Love, sweet words and hug from parents are panacea to the children.

May God bless you all.
      JVS Rao

• #28126 Reply
      Hasini

Thanks sir 🙏

• #28127 Reply
      Hasini

Sir can I make my daughter read it daily at home? Or only pujari has to do. Please suggest.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28104 in Studies and future
Your information:

Cancel