study and career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pranav

Dear Navneet Sir,
      my dob is 27/9/1992 and tob is 9:17 pm and pob is delhi.I am planning to do mba.will finance be good for me.Which field will be best for me?Also should i go abroad or India for higher education.How will my career be?What gemstone can i wear for more focus, career, health and education?
      Thanks
      pranav

• #8402 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

yes finance is certainly good for you and you can look at doing MBA. Your 10th lord is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited in its own sign Capricorn in the 9th house , which is the bhagyastan. Saturn surely promises you a good career and your efforts would be truly rewarded in the long run. You should test Blue Sapphire on your right hand middle finger on Saturday morning for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8405 Reply
      Pranav

Dear Navneet sir,
      Thanks a lot for your reply. Sir I have been advised to wear pearl and emerald. Do I need to wear these stones? Also sir the blue sapphire must be worn in silver?

• #8406 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you should wear it in Silver. You should test it before you wear it. Emerald and Pearl are not recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8408 Reply
      Pranav

Dear Navneet sir,
      Thanks a lot sir. Your advice has really been good. Sir what weight of stone should I wear? Also is there any substitute stone that I can wear ?sir one last thing is that should this be worn lifetime? Sir how is guru dasha going to be for me?

• #8412 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For Blue Sapphire the substitute stone is Neeli. It is a cheaper alternative to Blue Sapphire and can give you similar results. Before you wear it you should test it, as stones for Saturn can also give negative results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8414 Reply
      Pranav

Dear Navneet Sir,
      Thanks for your guidance.
      Regards
      Pranav

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8405 in study and career
Your information: