Suffering Cancer

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Navneet Sir help ji

Sir i am suffering from cancer from last one year however, I am fine now thus, Doctors have suggested transplant I want to ask should I go for transplant this year or should continue with my medicine and avoid transplant
      female 07.10.1962, 6.10 p.m, agra

• #25249 Reply
      suffering cancer

Navneet Sir

• #25254 Reply
      Navneet Sir help ji

plz navneet sir

• #25270 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please give me more details on your ailment. Also note that you are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Rahu. You are also running the period of Shani Sade satti. This is not a good period. Health issues will be there and therefore astrology remedies should be done along with doctors advice. If you are not fully convinced about the doctor who has recommended the transplant , it is better to seek 2nd or even 3rd opinion. I sure with proper medicines and astrological remedies you will be able to pass this difficult period easily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25284 Reply
      suffering cancer

Doctor is saying the success rate is 95% and no need to worry. he has alloted the time after july 2017.

even the present medicines are responding well he suggested for autolypsy because medicine will be closed then. Thus, I wanted to now the success chance in my case.

How much will I live. My family members are ready for this

• #25388 Reply
      suffering cancer

navneet Sir help

• #25399 Reply
      Dr. Naresh Kumar Bhutani

It is possible to cure the cancer. I need to know the level of cancer.

• #25401 Reply
      David Fox

As per your time of birth you have already surpassed your longevity and what you are now enjoying is bonus life given to you by God. Your eight house indicating longevity is the weakest house in your horoscope and as per that you should have had only around 48 years of age longevity. May be your time of birth is not quite accurate.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25254 in Suffering Cancer
Your information:

Cancel