Suggestion regarding blue sapphire, On which metal I should wear it

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhushan

Name: Bhushan Singh Gautam
      DOB: 23 March 1987
      Time of birth: 05:25 am
      Place of Birth: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh {22.09 N, 82.15 E}

I am planning to wear Neelam Gemstone as suggested by jyotishi. However there are confusions which i want you to clarify:
      1) On which metal I should wear it. As some jyotish mentioned, for me wearing neelam with gold would be more auspicious and some suggested never ever wear neelam with gold?
      2) How about the weight of stone, somebody says more than 5 rattis, somebody says go for about 3.5 rattis but better quality more transparent?
      3) what would you suggest if i wear two stones of about 3.5 rattis each (there will be some colour difference between them)

• #17095 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Myths and Misconceptions” and other articles too on navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #17099 Reply
        Bhushan

Thanks for your comments.
        I read it and understand you should wear gemstone which suits you based on your birth chart, other may give negative effect.
        It doesn’t answer my question in anyway.
        let me know, if i couldn’t get your point in the blog

• #17096 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Aquarius and Saturn is the lord of the first house. Therefore you should can wear Neelem or Blue Sapphire in Silver on your right hand middle finger on Saturday morning for benefits. The weight of the stone corresponds to your weight. On an average a person with 65 – 75 Kgs should wear 6 1/4 ratti.

It is important that you test Neelam before you wear it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17097 Reply
        Bhushan

Thanks Navneet for the suggestion.
        As this big (6.25 ratti) natural sapphire are very rare and hence very costly. would it be an option to wear 2 stones of about 3 to 4 rattis each.

• #17098 Reply
        Bhushan

however there will be little difference in color of blue sapphire, as it would be difficult to get exact same colors

• #17100 Reply
      Bhushan

@TMR

Thanks for your comments.
      I read it and understand you should wear gemstone which suits you based on your birth chart, other may give negative effect.
      It doesn’t answer my question in anyway.
      let me know, if i couldn’t get your point in the blog

• #17101 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Every Sapphire is expensive. It may be White Sapphire, Yellow Sapphire or Blue Sapphire. Therefore if you want a Sapphire you will have to spend a lot. Like I said earlier the Ratti would depend upon your weight. I only know of Amitabh Bachchan wearing two Neelam and no one else, so I guess it is possible.

You can also look at Neeli which is a subsitute of Blue Sapphire or Neelam.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17101 in Suggestion regarding blue sapphire, On which metal I should wear it
Your information:

Cancel