sun and saturn both exalted and directly aspecting!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      raj

what does it mean if exalted sun in 2nd house with reto exalted saturn in 8th house directly aspect each other? their exaltaion will be cancel?

• #14674 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Actually Sun and Saturn direct aspect like conjunction is never good. Sun is in Aries and has aspect of exalted Saturn. However Saturn is exalted but retrograde so will give results of debilitated Saturn. More so Sun and Saturn both are functional malefic planets in your horoscope. As your lagan is Pisces Saturn is the 12th lord and Sun is the 6th lord and hence both these planets are functional malefic. Saturn is retrograde so its exaltation is cancelled and Sun being 6th lord , despite being exalted will not be able to give good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #120197 Reply
      Piyush Vithlani

Hi,
      I have Sun Exalted in 11th House and Saturn Exalted in 5th House.
      My Lagna is Mithun Lagna.
      Also Sun is with
      Mars 19 Degree
      Mercury 29 Degree
      Sun 09 Degree
      All three Planets in 11th House.
      Saturn is 7 Degree

Is Dis Combination Good Or Not?

• #123679 Reply
      Manish Jain

This is a good combination. Share your birth details for more details.

• #123688 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

As per the data given you have born on 24-04-1983 during 09-30 am to 10-30 am. Probably it should be around 09-30 to 09.50 am only. If you give the details, your horoscope can be evaluated correctly. You are a hidden personality.

• #123698 Reply
      TMR

Exact time of birth is needed for astrological evaluation to be accurate. Read my book given in my profile for more information.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: sun and saturn both exalted and directly aspecting!
Your information: