sun+ Jupiter, navneet sir

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      marry

Sir I’m female. I HV exalted Jupiter with sun in my chart. Is it good or bad for married life? Asking as sun is considered malefic and Jupiter karaka for husband.. Pls tell..my dob is 26 July 91
      M not sure of time. Hope this query could be solved

• #9167 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter and Sun is not a good combination if Jupiter is combust that is very close to the Sun. You are right Jupiter is the karka for husband, besides it also provides good health, wealth and education. It represents elders and spirituality. A strong Jupiter takes away half dosha from the kundali. Therefore Jupiter is very important in the horoscope. Therefore please provide me with the date, time and place of birth for checking your horoscope details.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9174 Reply
      marry

OK sir. This yog will make what complications in my married life as sun is present with Jupiter.?? Pls tell
      .. Does this yog takes away good quality of Jupiter as what ever comes to sun gets bunt….???????? Plssss tell

My education is ok ok type. I did good till class 10. Not after that..

• #9175 Reply
      marry

Also pls tell if not combust then???

• #9176 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If Jupiter is benefic and combust it is not good. Also yes it is the karka for wealth and husband and if Jupiter is combust then the problems on marriage and marital life will be there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9178 Reply
      marry

sir im born on 26 july 1991. kanpur(UP)
      can it be told if sun and jup were combust? time not sure………
      also does this yog delays marriage?

• #9179 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all a Horoscope predictions should not be made without proper horoscope, therefore the time of birth is very mandatory. Having said that Im just looking at any chart on 26 July 1991, I see two things one is that Jupiter is in Cancer its sign of exaltation and not conjoined with Sun, so that part is good that Jupiter is not combust. The other important thing I notice is that Mars is eights from Moon , making you ashtam mangalik from chander kundali, therefore that is not good. It indicates that you have a strong mangal dosha and you should do the marriage with a manglik person only.

You may read more about Mangal dosha on this website , just search Mangal dosha on the top and you will have many articles related to this topic.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9181 Reply
      marry

thnx sir. so my marital life will be ok?
      sun will not show its bad effect being placed with jupiter…??

• #9187 Reply
      marry

Sir pls answer if possible to my previous question. Also tell does this mangal dosh gives late marriage???

• #9189 Reply
      marry

Sir my questions can’t be answered? 🙁
      Without time!!!!!!!!

• #9194 Reply
      marry

Sir at least tell itna will my marriage b late coz of mangal dosh???? I hope this can b answer…..

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9167 in sun+ Jupiter, navneet sir
Your information:

Cancel