tell me if i am manglik?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Dimple

Hello Sir,,

I am in love with some one and i want to know what are our chances to get married?and also tell if i am manglik??

My Birth details are 5september 1991 time 09:20am bathinda(Punjab)

And my lover’s are 14september 1991 time 08:05pm bathinda(Punjab)

Please tell how shall i convince my parents?i dont wanna loose him and also wanna do this marriage with blessings of ma parents…

Reply please!

Thank you!

• #5239 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting the Astrology Forum

Regarding Mangal Dosha.

Please note that Kindly Check if your Boy friends time of Birth is correct. Because he is born on what is called a Zodiac Cusp. a difference of 2 minutes makes him manglik. So with the time of birth at 20:05 or 08:05 PM he is not manglik as Mars is in the 6th house of Natal and 11th house of Moon chart, but with the time of 20:03 or 8:03 He becomes a Manglik, with Mars in the 7th house from Natal chart.

In your Horoscope Mars is in the Lagan therefore you are manglik from Natal but not from Moon chart. Therefore you are what is called as Anshik Manglik or Partial manglik.

If the issue of time difference can be checked and if he is also manglik then the matching between your both horoscopes will be much better as both horoscopes will have Mangal dosha.

Regarding the Ashtkoot Guna milan the chart is as under:

Koot —- Score you get —– Maximum Score

Varna 1 out of 1
      Vashya 1 out of 2
      Tara 3 out of 3
      Yoni 3 out of 4
      Grahamaitri 4 out of 5
      Gana 6 out of 6
      Bhakoot 0 out of 7 (Dosha)
      Nadi 0 out of 8 (Dosha)

The total Gun Milan score is 18 out of 36, which is minimum that is required for marriage. However you have 9-5 Bhakoot Dosha and Madhya Nadi Dosha.

You May read more about Nadi Dosha in the link below

https://astrologymag.com/nadi-dosha-in-kundli-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5256 Reply
      Dimple

Thank you sir for your reply…kindly tell if i can get rid of manglik dosha??

• #5257 Reply
      Dimple

Also sir i read my chart thru many sites they tell dat mars has occupied 6th house ..den how it is said that m manglik?
      please tell some ways to be borne by me so that i become non manglik…

• #5258 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope Mars does not occupy the 6th house but the 6th Rashi or sign which is Virgo. Mars is in the Lagan in Virgo in your Natal chart and 3rd house from Moon. Like I said ask the boy if the time of his birth is correct, like i said earlier a time difference of 2 minutes can make your horoscope more compatible then what you have suggested. If he is not sure then you can get the Birth Time rectification done, which will give you the correct time of birth of your boy friend. But also to take into consideration are the Bhakoot and Madhya Nadi dosha. I feel as much important than the Mangal dosha. Till you solve these issues problems in your relationship are certain.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5259 Reply
      Dimple

Ok ,thank you sir!

• #5263 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You may speak on my number 9417884861 if you need any further analysis.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5274 Reply
      Dimple

TMR sir…please give ur suggestions to my question..and also navneet sir if actual time is not known den that to do further??

• #5275 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Dimple,

You have to find out the correct Birth time for correct matching. Mangal dosha is very Major aspect of horoscope matching and as it is you have Bhakoot and Nadi, no astrologer will recommend marriage. And if you also have Mangal dosha , it will complicate things further.

You should get the time checked by what is called Birth Time Rectification Method. Then see if the Bhakoot Dosha gets Cancelled and that the Nadi dosha is not part of the Nadi Paad Vedha Chakra. Nadi Padha Vedha chakra means full Nadi dosha. If it is Full Nadi then certainly problems in relation to children can be there. If there is no Nadi Padha Vedha Chakra then there are strong chances that despite Nadi Dosha you will have healthy children. I give remedies for both scenarios.

If Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled then you may add 18 + 7 points in your horoscope matching. That way your total Ashtkoot guna milan score will be 25 out of 36. Higher Ashtkoot guna milan score indicates better compatibility and better changes of marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5330 Reply
      Dimple

Sir my birth time was wrong i made it checked now and my birth tym is 09:30am instead of 09:20am..birth date is 05september 1991, bathinda(punjab) ,if still it makes me manglik?

• #5342 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you are still Anshik Manglik with Mars in Lagan or the first house.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5342 in tell me if i am manglik?
Your information:

Cancel