time of marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      anu hindi

hello sir,

when will I get married? I met him already?

16 August, 1985
      15 PM
      FEMALE
      PHILADELPHIA,PENNSYLVANIA, USA

• #17345 Reply
      TMR

The second half of 2018 is potent enough for marriage though your marital house is not very strong. It is the weakest house in your horoscope. Ensure that you have a good compatibility of horoscopes with your possible spouse failing which the marriage could be a disaster. Are you sure that your time of birth is accurate?

Read through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more.

• #17348 Reply
      anu hindi

sir, I am not sure about it , is it possible tell me what is my birth time?
      I will marry in 2017 and my marriage is fixed. my future husband need my accuracy time for compability of our horoscope due to my jupiter debilitated and we chanting some remedies ,…

Mr TMR , JUST HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND MY ACCURACY BIRTH TIME ACCORDING NEXT YEAR I WILL MARRIED . THANKS

• #17349 Reply
      TMR

Sorry, we cannot do such things. Astrology depends on accurate birth time. We cannot guesstimate time using future events which we are not certain will happen. Birth time rectification is possible only by correlating past events and that too once only events of importance. Personal face to face question answer sessions are needed for such exercises.

• #17350 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      When Jupiter is debilitated,you have to do penance for
      for 6months,to reduce the evils arising out of
      Jupiter’s weakness.
      Chanting of mantras,coupled with penance,will get
      five times more value.
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17350 in time of marriage
Your information: