time of marriage

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Amna Abbas

Hey Sir,
      My Dob is 23rd august 1982 time is 17:27 place karachi Pakistan, When will I get marry? is it love or arrange,

• #840 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Amna Ji,

Looking at your horoscope, You have Kalsarp dosha in your horoscope, which is formed when all the planets are on one side of Rahu and Ketu axis. The native with this dosha have to work extremely hard to achieve their objectives. Life is never a cakewalk and they suffer on many front.

Regarding your marriage as I can make out marriage proposals are coming but not getting materialised. The 7th lord Moon is in the state of infancy as has aspect of debilitated Rahu from the 6th house. There is only delay but not denial and you will see the second half of 2014 most likely to bring you favourable results. Keep searching for suitable alliances and not a time to sit back and relax. The Marriage yoga is very much going on and you need to grab things when they are in your favour.

Doing the Jupiter and Moon Remedies will surely bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #896 Reply
      Amna Abbas

Thanks so much
      will it be a love marriage?

• #897 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Amna,

Thanks for your visit to astrologymag.com. No matter I can see that you prefer a love marriage but I see that chances of arrange marriage are much stronger.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #898 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Amna,

Thanks for your visit to astrologymag.com. No matter I can see that you prefer a love marriage but I see that chances of arrange marriage are much stronger.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: time of marriage
Your information: