Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Time to have a child

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Astrologer Akash Astrologer Akash 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Martina

Hello I am a married lady. After 4 years of marriage I still don’t have a child. What age will I have my first child? I am born in Vlorë, Albania on 12 october 1988 at 09:00 am. Thank you

• #34278 Reply

jaibhav999

Hi Martina

You have Rahu in you 5th house which delays child birth and you 5th lord Jupiter is in 8th house and in retrograde

In Spatamsa also you have rahu in 5th and “JUPITER IS IN NEECHA” !!

Right now you are in Saturn-Saturn Which is your 5th lord and aspecting the 5th
    house

Please donate HONEY on Saturday’s to homeless/needy people

Donate bananas on Thursdays (don’t under estimate these remedies they will increase your planetary energies)

I think you can follow the above remedies in your country. Honey and Bananas are available in most of the countries.

jaibhav99@gmail.com

• #34302 Reply
    Astrologer Akash
    Astrologer Akash
    Participant

Martina,

You will have a child during Your Sat-Sat-Rahu period from 10/03/2019-25/08/2019.Saturn is your 5th lord and Rahu is placed in the 5th house in its own star.

Also during that period you will be running Leo chara dasha and in Saptamsa 5th from Leo is your Putra Karaka Moon so child birth is confirmed in that period.

God Bless,
    Astrologer Akash.

Email:- akkastrology@gmail.com

Reply To: Time to have a child
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates