Timing of marriage

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Zohreh

Hello dear mr.khanna
      I have question about timing of my marriage..i was born in 8th of march 1982; at 9:16 morning in tehran…to tell u the truth i want to know about the time of my marriage..when i will meet him? And if possible; the first letter ofhis name?thank u soooo much sir

• #12395 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are in the Mahadasha of Moon and Antardasha of Rahu – North Node of the Moon. This period is not good and you will face obstacles in your efforts. It can lead to depression and also dejection. You will get the desired results after June 2016. You should keep trying and you will get the results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12401 Reply
      Zohreh

Thank u so much sir…there is a boy in my life and as u said he has some financial problems..we wanna get married and i met him on 21st of june 2015…i dont know if he is the right person? He is 1 year younger than me ….please help me to find my way
      Thank u so much as u use your energy and time for me

• #12408 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage with someone you always know is there in your horoscope. If you provide me with the birth details I can check and let you know your brief compatibility.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12414 Reply
      Zohreh

Yes ofcourse…this is his information: 17th of september 1983…time: 16:45 in tehran..
      Sir…you mean that i will marry someone i know???
      Again thank you sir…because of your kindness…i know your time is so important …thanks alot

• #12415 Reply
      Shivanand

Hello Sir,

My birthdate is 7th March 1982 and I am curious to know about my marriage timing.
      Can you please help.

• #12446 Reply
      Zohreh

Excuse me sir…this is his information: 17th of september 1983…time: 16:45 in tehran..
      Sir…you mean that i will marry someone i know???
      Again thank you sir…because of your kindness…i know your time is so important …thanks alot

• #12566 Reply
      Zohreh

Sir….would u please help me? I really need your help….😢
      I gave u his information and i dont know if he is the right person? He is born in 1983,17th of september in tehran…time of birth: 16:45
      Sir…please help me… Thank u

• #12577 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I’m sorry to disappoint you as Astrologically this is a very weak match. The Matching score is 2.5 out of 36, which is much less than 18 that is required for marriage. The Sign lord of both horoscopes are bitter enemies, as one is ruled by Saturn and the other by Sun. There can be attraction but severe disagreements between the two and both of you will try to compete with each other. Astrologically this relationship will not be fruitful and long lasting.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12580 Reply
      Zohreh

Sorry sir…but i was born in 8th of march 1982 in tehran at 9:16 morning..my sign lord is sun???? My ascendant is in aries.. 😢

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12401 in Timing of marriage
Your information:

Cancel