TMR Sir

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Child Birth

sir,

I had asked a question regarding child birth addressing the same to JVS rao sir in which I was privaleged to be answered by you but when I was looking at the same your guidance is being removed.

My question was when will I we be blessed with child 05.10.1986, 11.55 a.m, agra
      wife 15.03.1990, 11.50 a.m, agra marriage date 28.11.2013
      Your reply which I can recall your wife ok chance……….%( percentage I don’t remeber.I will be greatfull If you could guide me again

• #26163 Reply
      TMR

I purposely removed it since I smelt a rat in the whole affair. You had posted your question as the husband while you were the wife and I found it out later by means known to me. And such answers are sometimes used for filing divorce cases and I had occasions to have a prolonged argument with the defendants.

• #26165 Reply
      Child Birth

Divorce It is not the case at all. It was just to enable me to plan accordingly. I don’t now why you felt the same and what your sources were but all was higly wrongly manipulated by whomsoever it was. If you could guide it would be helpful rest your wish.

• #26166 Reply
      Child Birth

We are happily married for last 3.5 years rather I could say we both stand by each other be it ups or down. we were not planning for last 3 years cause of career but last year when we were ready by mother was diagonised with cancer now this year she is absolutely fine thus, we thought to plan accordingly. there is not even D of divorce in our married life our was a love marriage.

• #26169 Reply
      TMR

My reply was though you are likely to conceive, I have my own doubts whether your husband will have the necessary sperm potency to impregnate based on the birth details given by you as per my scientific evaluation of his horoscope. Perhaps you could resort to modern medical techniques to motivate such inadequacies.

• #26170 Reply
      Child Birth

Presently no problem rather you could say no analyse/test done.

• #26171 Reply
      TMR

Birth details most of the time are guesstimates and are not to be relied upon. To that extent, astrology could also prove to be inaccurate. Read my blog for more details.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26165 in TMR Sir
Your information:

Cancel