TMR Sir / Navneet Sir please see

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Deep

Sir I got into a private company this July after completing engineering but now I feel I should leave it and try in other directions like MBA. I am really frustrated, please help.
      DOB::18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:54 am
      Place:: Kolkata

TMR

I think you are likely to get a good govt. job holding high positions like AIS. Why don’t you write for Civil Services exams?

Deep

Sir thanks for your time. You mean IAS?

Deep

I am grateful for your time and consideration. But Sir the past and ongoing time is very challenging for me. If I leave my only job then I will be jobless and Civil Services exams are quite difficult. Please give me some advice what to do in this Sa- Sa- period.

TMR

Past is never an indication of the present. You have a strong horoscope and you must try to get into the All India Services. It is quite possible that you could be successful. But if you are lazy and do not want to face challenges, you are welcome and be satisfied with what you have.

Deep

Sir I am really thankful that you are giving me your time and valuable suggestion.I was thinking of pursuing MBA but as per your direction I can try for Civil Services. Truly speaking I have no attraction towards this job but continuing it for the sake of having a job, you know how society treats a jobless guy. But since you are advising I might start preparing for UPSC from next year. Just please tell me do I have the indications of cracking UPSC exam and become an IAS/IPS officer though I know it depends on will and hard work. Thank you and God bless you.

TMR

I would not suggest you AIS if you do not have the inherent capability to achieve it. You could have the full details as per my blog if you come through Paid Consultation since it is too time consuming preparing a full detailed report.

Deep

Sir I have the will to prepare hard and I will do so, thanks for your advice. Will my time improve in coming days?

TMR

Certainly.

Deep

Sir I am thinking of leaving my job after serving for two months. Should I go for it?

Deep

Sir please advice me, I am heartily thankful to you.

TMR

It is up to you to take such decisions. The future will take its own course irrespective of whether you continue in job or not.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘TMR Sir / Navneet Sir please see’ is closed to new replies.