TMR Sir/ Navneet Sir/ Rishi Rahul Sir

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Respected astrologers I am graduating as an engineer this month but with no job. My luck never favoured me during interviews. Now I am empty handed and confused as what to do next. Please tell me what to go for? MBA coaching, Civil services coaching or anything else. Why is time giving me so much of pain?
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 12:00 pm
      Place:: Kolkata

Ramachandran

You will get a job in the third quarter of this year. But govt. job is very unlikely since your Sun is powerless. Write for PSU examinations after taking some coaching and you will be successful. MBA will not help you much.

Rahul

TMR Sir please reply.

TMR

I have already replied to you as Ramachandran. I did not log in that’s why photo is not visible.

Rahul

Sir is my horoscope powerless?

TMR

Your time of birth is given as 12:00 pm. What does it mean, Noon or Midnight. You cannot even express a time correctly. What sort of an Engineer are you?

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get an insight into the scope of astrology.

Rahul

Sorry it is 12:00 noon, now pls answer?

TMR

I had used the same time and evaluated your horoscope. And the reply remains the same.

“You will get a job in the third quarter of this year. But govt. job is very unlikely since your Sun is powerless. Write for PSU examinations after taking some coaching and you will be successful. MBA will not help you much.”

Rahul

Sir why not MBA? please shed some light.

TMR

If you really want to know your horoscope in detail, please come through Paid services and you will get an empirical evaluation of your life after reading my blog.

RishiRahul
      Participant

Respected astrologers I am graduating as an engineer this month but with no job. My luck never favoured me during interviews. Now I am empty handed and confused as what to do next. Please tell me what to go for? MBA coaching, Civil services coaching or anything else. Why is time giving me so much of pain?
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 12:00 pm
      Place:: Kolkata

I wonder if your luck in giving interviews happened to dissapoint especially by Feb/March 2016?

Though indecision will creep in during the months to come, you will join your job any day after 3 Oct 2016.

Proper succesful time to search for jobs from mid June 2016.

Please confirm?

RishiRahul

Astro-Palmist & Numerologist

Rahul

Rishi Rahul Sir your insight regarding interview chances during feb-march is true. I missed some of the very good companies even after getting till the last round. Now I am jobless and confused, some astrologers say my horoscope is good, some say it is bad, some say my Sun is powerless, some prescribe to go for govt. jobs, sme say very late success. I don’t know what to do. I am graduating this month empty handed. Please tell me what to do next. Any coaching for MBA/ Civil Services or other options. Please shed some light, I will be grateful.

RishiRahul
        Participant

Rishi Rahul Sir your insight regarding interview chances during feb-march is true. I missed some of the very good companies even after getting till the last round. Now I am jobless and confused, some astrologers say my horoscope is good, some say it is bad, some say my Sun is powerless, some prescribe to go for govt. jobs, sme say very late success. I don’t know what to do. I am graduating this month empty handed. Please tell me what to do next. Any coaching for MBA/ Civil Services or other options. Please shed some light, I will be grateful.

Hello,

As you can see above I have answered a question.
        This is an evaluation forum.

You may click on the link below, now or later, for more.

RishiRahul

k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your frustration is due to negative load being carried by you from previous
      birth.Nobody is shedding light in this material world about the subtle reasons
      of failure in life.Astrology will guide persons in despair.In addition
      to making material attempts,you have to work hard on spiritual plane also
      to develop your luck.—-
      Penance(Tapas)method remedy for reducing evil planets effect.
      (Penance is also useful to increase the power of good planets tenfold)
      A person has to do tapas(penance) for 6 to 12 months.
      Astrology has borne out of natural laws of gravitation.
      14billion years ago,there was only one sun in entire cosmos.There was big explosion and nearly
      10000 or 50000 suns formed..Our sun is one such sun..Again explosion took place,planets were separated from our sun..There are 14 or 15 planets around our sun..Earth is one such planet.
      Each planet is big bundle of energy rotating around sun..Earth is also one such planet rotating
      around sun…While rotating,these planets produce different vibrations in 12 different signs of zodiac…Sages found
      with higher knowledge,that the planets give different results to individuals borne at different times in a day or month..
      They also found that the every individual is also mini energy field like evey planet..The energy field of an individual can be increased by doing tapas(penance) for a few years,observing sex and food disciplines..
      Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout
      the universe.Every individual also contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy.
      Kundalini cleaning is key to activate pranic energy or divine energy in any individual.
      A person has to stop the food items mentioned below..They are milk products,etc.
      Simultaneously, a person has to chant Om Namah sivaya mantra ,while standing like
      a cow on four legs..This is semi inverted position..A person can chant any mantra,
      which he likes..He has to stand in that cow pose for 2 min and chant mantra which
      he likes..Then has to take rest for 3 min..He/she has to do like that for 6 times in the
      morning and 6 times in the evening/night.After every two min chanting in cow pose,
      he has to take rest for 3 mins..
      You have to do penance for 6months or one year in the following way.
      .People are busy seeing this temple and that temple..
      An idol in a temple gets strength only when a saint gives his power to it through a yantra,through tantra sastra.Every person will have accumulated sins and virtues,from his forefathers and foremothers..Genes show the diseases in his body..Horoscope shows the accumulated sins of the person..Penance includes sex discipline and diet discipline..
      .Penance removes the sins or negativity in your genes ,inherited from your forefathers and foremothers ..In ancient India,kings and intelligent people were doing penance or austerities for one or two years,to reduce the negativity of planets in the horoscope and increase the effeicacy of planets which are placed well..Easy remedies like wearing a precious stone ,vising holy places or doing rituals or homams will not have effect on the horoscope..You can reach your targets and achieve ambitionns by doing penance..
      Saint practices(sadhanas) method or horoscope cleaning method from India.
      Horoscope cleaning method.
      You should immediately avoid
      1. all types of milk products
      (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecr….
      2.all types of sweets made of sugar,jaggery,honey,,
      3.all sweet fruits,
      4.nonveg,fish,eggs,liiquors,
      5.all types of protein powders,dry fruits,cashewnuts,almonds,pistha,walnuts
      cooldrinks,soyamilk,coconuts,
      6.all medicines..
      You can eat rice and wheat and jowar items.You can eat oranges,
      seeded grapes,green apples,yellow apples..
      You have to drink juice of 30 coriander leaves,20 mint leaves,7 spinach leaves,3 betel leaves, 10 gms of ginger and 15 gm of bittergourd,unfiltered..
      [email protected]

Rahul

Umarao Sir is my horoscope powerful or not?

Rahul

Sir I thank you for your precious advice. I will try to follow them. You are an experienced astrologer, pls tell me whether my horoscope holds good strength or not?

k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Why do you put same questions repeatedly.You were asking questions
      on the forum since a long time.I suggested you to do tapas.
      Indirectly,I am telling you that your horoscope is having
      negativity.It helps you very little by putting same questions
      continuously.You are more worried about getting job.
      You will somehow or other may get a job after great efforts.
      But that is not enough.You will have problems even afterwards.
      So,try to improve quality of life by doing penance for 1 or 2 years.
      There is no short cut for the path of luck.It is a difficult and
      tedious journey.You wont get results so easily.
      [email protected]

Rahul

TMR SIR can you please share the evaluation report of my chart, you gave it many people on this forum, will be grateful.

Ramachandran

No I cannot do it since this site does not support tables and formatting. You will have to come through paid consultation when I will send it to you by email.

Rahul

Navneet Sir please throw some light into the issue.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The topic ‘TMR Sir/ Navneet Sir/ Rishi Rahul Sir’ is closed to new replies.