TMR sir please guide

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Sir first of all happy to see you back in the forum. Hope you are healthy and fine. Sir pls look into the chart,I have been passing through a rough phase since last four years, pls tell me when time start helping me?
      DOB 18/07/1993
      Time 12:02 pm
      Place Kolkata

• #15579 Reply
      TMR

You will be having a comfortable sailing starting September 2017. Till then there will be continued rough time give you needling problems. Recite Rudrageetham and Narayanakavacham in the early morning and late evening to tide over your current problems.

I am doing well at 70+ but had some eye problems for the last 6 months which has considerably improved and therefore am back on the site.

• #15580 Reply
      Rahul

Sir thanks for your reply

• #15616 Reply
      Rahul

Sir, what career according to you is suitable for me?

• #15624 Reply
      TMR

Take what comes across till your time improves when you will perhaps get a job of your liking.

• #15644 Reply
      Rahul

Sir I really appreciate that you are replying on this free platform, but I am jobless right now, do I have to wait for one more year or so to get a job? Why did I face crucial time in my important period of life?

• #15647 Reply
      TMR

All of us are in the same situation. We do have various problems in life which are self healing by time. If you get wounded by a knife or by accident, even if you do nothing you heal yourself. God has provided the mechanism to automatically cure all your problems. Do not worry. We all have been sometime or other in life been jobless or had to do a job which we did not like. Face it as part of life and nothing can be done about it. You can only pray to God. There are no shortcuts in life. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will make you wiser when you see the evaluations of many celebrities there.

• #15710 Reply
      Rahul

Sir your words are 100% true, but believe me I have seen people getting success without any efforts while I am struggling. I think I have an ordinary fate and horoscope and even after struggling much only few of my dreams will come true.

• #15718 Reply
      TMR

Your seeing success of other people without any effort is a mirage. You do not know what efforts they have put in. Nobody broadcasts the trouble they take in achieving success which if you ask them they will say they have not got the returns they deserve. We always see the brighter side of their showmanship, but never the hardship they endure. Never compare yourself with others since others always camouflage their sorrows. You are your own master. We look to Vijay mallya as a business magnate with success, but what goes on in his mind is not known to anyone.

• #15719 Reply
      Rahul

That is true but good time and bad time matters and I have realized it very much. Sir last question I am still hopeful about my success, can I be someone like those highly successful people, what does my horoscope say? Sir Sorry for bothering you too much but pls answer this last question .

• #15720 Reply
      TMR

To my mind your horoscope belies your experiences and there is no point in going after it. I sincerely hope bright days are ahead of you and you will reach your target. Recite Narayanakavacham, Rudgrageetham without fail.

• #16039 Reply
      Rahul

Sir astrologers said me that I will become successful very late in my life. Is it true? I am dying out of frustration

• #16041 Reply
      TMR

I do hope that it turns out to be true as fast as possible.

• #16044 Reply
      Rahul

Means early success is not possible for me?

• #16046 Reply
      TMR

Let us wait and see.

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #15719 in TMR sir please guide
Your information:

Cancel