Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

TMR Sir Please Look Into My Chart

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions TMR Sir Please Look Into My Chart

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • #16014 Reply

Respected TMR Sir hope you are doing fine. Please see my chart, I ahve benn passing through a bad phase since last couple of years, when will my good time come and also is there marital happiness in my life in future? Thank YOU.

DOB:: 04/10/1990
    Time:: 1:41 pm
    Place:: Guwahati, Assam.

#16016 Reply

From March 2017 onward your Venus period starts which will bring better times in your life including marital bliss and motherhood. You could have problems with your below navel area including genitals, colon, rectum etc. Beware.

#16017 Reply

Sir thanks for your reply. Is there any remedies that can be performed to lessen the problems?

#16018 Reply

Forewarned is forearmed, the saying goes. That is the best remedy. There are no short cuts to eliminate the problems altogether.

#16020 Reply

My daughter dob is 13th july 1980. she is still unmarried. kindly suggest . we are very very upset regarding her marriage.

Madhu rani

#16021 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    k.umamaheswara rao

Madam Madhu,
    You have to give time of birth and place of birth also.

#16022 Reply

date of birth:13th july 1980
    time of birth :18:10 pm

Place of birth:Srinagar(Jammu and kashmir)

#16023 Reply

My dob is 7/10/1968
    Time00:18am monday morning
    No job for 3 years
    Please advice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 14 total)
Reply To: TMR Sir Please Look Into My Chart
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top