TMR Sir Please Look Into My Chart

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Riya

Respected TMR Sir hope you are doing fine. Please see my chart, I ahve benn passing through a bad phase since last couple of years, when will my good time come and also is there marital happiness in my life in future? Thank YOU.

DOB:: 04/10/1990
      Time:: 1:41 pm
      Place:: Guwahati, Assam.

• #16016 Reply
      TMR

From March 2017 onward your Venus period starts which will bring better times in your life including marital bliss and motherhood. You could have problems with your below navel area including genitals, colon, rectum etc. Beware.

• #16017 Reply
      Riya

Sir thanks for your reply. Is there any remedies that can be performed to lessen the problems?

• #16018 Reply
      TMR

Forewarned is forearmed, the saying goes. That is the best remedy. There are no short cuts to eliminate the problems altogether.

• #16020 Reply
      madhu

My daughter dob is 13th july 1980. she is still unmarried. kindly suggest . we are very very upset regarding her marriage.

Regards

Madhu rani

• #16021 Reply
      k.umamaheswara rao

Madam Madhu,
      You have to give time of birth and place of birth also.
      [email protected]

• #16022 Reply
        madhu

date of birth:13th july 1980
        time of birth :18:10 pm

Place of birth:Srinagar(Jammu and kashmir)

• #16023 Reply
      sandeep

My dob is 7/10/1968
      Time00:18am monday morning
      Place:Mumbai
      No job for 3 years
      Please advice

• #16024 Reply
      TMR

Before the last 3 years what were you doing. You had some job, I presume. And with no job what are you doing now. Sitting idle. Please elaborate. What is your expertise. Give all details. Astrology is not a subject which can read into the future with certainty just by using your time of birth details which most of the time is not quite correct, it is only an approximate time. We have a logic behind every evaluation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #16026 Reply
      arti

i am not getting any job from last 6 years, earlier i was in managerial job, i left the job for higher studies, even after studies i am not getting job. my qualification is B.E and MBA

dob:26-08-1972
      place of brth:New delhi

Time:22:07

Regards

arti

• #16032 Reply
      TMR

Recite Narayanakavacha daily as many times as you can and you will be successful in finding a job soon. You can download it from the net.

• #16034 Reply
        arti

this only will help me in getting job.

• #16035 Reply
      madhu

my daughter is not getting married , we are very depressed these days

Dob:13 th july 1980

time of birth:18:10 pm

place of birth:Srinagar(jammu and kashmir)

Regards

Madhu rani

• #16036 Reply
      TMR

There is nothing to worry about it. When the time comes, it will be done. Life is not in our control. In fact she should have got married before 2003 as per her horoscope based on the time given by you. Please read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which might help you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #16017 in TMR Sir Please Look Into My Chart
Your information:

Cancel