To khanna Ji for daughter’s marriage.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      AJ

Namasty sir Ji.
      I’m writing this again for my daughter’s marriage. When is her marriage possible?
      We wish to get her married by early 2018.
      But being highly choosy its bit difficult to look groom for her and its not her fault we as a parent are selective too since we know her nature.
      Will she get the suitable match for her? And at max when will she get Married?

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am Kanpur, UP

TMR

She has too powerful a horoscope for a girl and it would be very difficult for you find a suitable person matching her temperament. She has got a very strong personality and will not play second fiddle to anyone. To my mind she will find the right person on her own towards end 2017 or around and you will have to agree with her selection. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details of how I have come to this conclusion.

AJ

Thank you sir. On what factors you’re saying her horoscope is powerful?
      Is it good thing or bad?
      Since I don’t know astrology going through your blog also didn’t help. Please enlighten me? And how will be her spouse?
      Being a father I won’t mind her choice, I just wish her to be happy in her life.

TMR

It is a good thing to have a powerful horoscope for the self. But it will be difficult to adjust with a mate unless his horoscope is also very powerful. She will always try to be the dominant personality which could sometimes be a problem for getting a suitable partner in life. Her marital life as per the horoscope is quite good. But the problem lies in finding out the person.

nadiya

dob: 30/11/1992 place thalassery time 2.40pm
      love or arranged marraige according to this horoscope??

AJ

Sir I disagree with the dominating fact. She is very emotional.
      Also she is very much interested in arranged marriage. Can you please guide me where and which direction we should look groom for her?

TMR

If I could give you answer to your above question, I could as well give you his name, address and mobile number. You have no clue to the scope of astrology. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will be wiser. Perhaps it will be better to wait till end 2017.

AJ

Thank you for your input.
      But my worries got more.
      I hope all will happen good.

TMR

What is life without worries. Do you think there is anyone in the world who have no worries. Even Lord Krishna had his own worries. Please read his horoscope evaluation on my blog.

neha

Greetings

Read your posts on various topics.

Want to know what will be the initial letter of my spouse. IS it possible to depict the same through astrology.

DOB:20/11/1986
      Time: 09:32 Am
      place: kanpur

TMR

No, it is impossible to answer your question by any science in the world. What best can be done is by bluffing which sometimes it can come true the probability of which is 1/26.

Neha

Agreed sir but you wrote to khannaji’s post that you can tell the name address and mobile no of the person dats the power of astrology. But now you saying it would be a mere bluff. Its too contrary

TMR

You do not understand English. Please read my answer properly and you will know that it is not possible to answer such meaningless questions.

“If I could give you answer to your above question, I could as well give you his name, address and mobile number. You have no clue to the scope of astrology.”

neha

Thank you sir for improving my understanding in english.

Atleast you can tell whether i will have an arrange marriage or love marriage.

I hope this can be answered by astrology and if wont be a meaningless question.

Details
      DOB:20/11/1986
      timing: 09:32 am
      place:kanpur.

TMR

All marriages are arranged marriages arranged by God himself. Parents, priests and others are only the tools in this process like a screw driver. Love before marriage is only infatuation and real love starts only after marriage.

The delay in marriage is due to your poor 7th house. The lord of 7th house Mercury has only near zero residential strength. Even if somehow you get married, marital bliss may not be there. You can decide whether you want to marry and have an unhappy married life or just enjoy life as a single girl for the rest of your life.

I am giving below the planetary dispositions of your horoscope

Planet Strength Good% Bad% Lifeless Nature Net Strength

Sun 100.00 15.62 64.52 19.86 Malefic 80.14
      Moon 39.68 77.53 22.47 0.00 Benefic 39.68
      Mars 91.00 75.82 8.90 15.29 Benefic 77.09
      Mercury 2.63 76.20 18.47 5.33 Benefic 2.49
      Jupiter 4.88 39.13 47.71 13.16 Malefic 4.24
      Venus 62.91 26.93 29.92 43.14 Malefic 35.77
      Saturn 25.14 21.70 33.39 44.91 Malefic 13.85
      Rahu 47.85 39.13 47.71 13.16 Malefic 41.55
      Kethu 53.73 76.20 18.47 5.33 Benefic 50.87

Net 49.24 49.81 32.40 17.80 Benefic 40.48

Neither Moon which could also give marriage is that strong. And even if it can give you marriage you will have to wait till 2020.

These days we find more divorces and separations than sustained marriages primarily due to the equal status women have with men. That is why living together is so popular in most part of the world including Indian metros and cities.

I could have given you a pep talk and tell you that you will be happily married and made you happy, but I dislike lying and it will be painful to me when somebody later tell that he predicted it all wrong.

I will be the happiest person if you can prove me wrong and have a happy married life with children and grand children.

neha

thank you for honest opinion.

up till now all the astrologers were merely making money i guess by doing the good talk.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘To khanna Ji for daughter’s marriage.’ is closed to new replies.