Travel abroad

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      tusq

Hi Navneet sir,

As per the predictions, 19/11/15 to 16/01/16 is a good period for going abroad to west-south direction..
      I don’t want to miss this chance as previously there were predictions but I did not get the opportunity, could you please suggest what should I do to get it true?
      Should i look for job change or I should stay in the same company and wait for the opportunity..
      I want to go abroad for work..will it become true..?? Please advise.

Female
      Date of birth – 8 Jan 1988
      City – Gwalior, MP
      Time – 11:35 AM

Thanks!

• #11603 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What are you doing presently.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11605 Reply
      tusq

Thanks for the response sir!!
      I am a software engineer working in a private firm for US.

Thanks!!

• #11618 Reply
      tusq

pls reply sir

• #11621 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope you have 12th house lord Saturn in the 10th house which is the house of career indicating a strong link for foreign earning and benefits. therefore your horoscope does indicate gains from foreign land. However as Sun and Saturn are conjoined in the 10th house, your career will see many ups and low. Take wise decisions to gain. Therefore stick with your present job till you get a better opportunity.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11624 Reply
      tusq

Thanks for the response sir !!
      However will I go abroad in the predicted period?
      And will I settle there for the lifetime? I could not see any opportunities in the current job.. could you please advise?

Thanks!!

• #11632 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Who has taken out out that time, not me I feel.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11634 Reply
      tusq

No not you sir.. is it not correct? could you please tell the time to travel?

Thanks!!

• #11670 Reply
      tusq

Please reply sir..

• #11730 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I cannot comment on some other persons calculation. Everyone has their means of predictions. As I see it does not seem to be immediately.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11745 Reply
      tusq

Thanks for the response sir..I am asking about the time period to travel foreign as I need to plan few things..I am looking for job change and marriage as well…I also dont want you to comment on others predictions…I just need more and clear info…

please could you tell me the time period to travel, and marriage if possible??

Thanks!!

• #11748 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I don’t feel your foreign visit will take place in the period specified. You are in the main period of Sun and sub period of Venus which are inimical. What you are probably looking at is long term project work, which I feel may not come in this period.

Regarding marriage you should look at it and can expect movement on this front after middle of 2016. Ketu in the 7th house is not auspicious and you should do proper matching of the horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11765 Reply
      tusq

Thanks for the response sir!
      Could you please tell, then in which period and sub period, I will go foreign? And will I settle there for lifetime?

Thanks!!

• #11825 Reply
      tusq

Waiting for your reply sir..

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Travel abroad
Your information: