Trouble in Love marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tamanna

HI,

Our birth details are :- Tamanna 26/3/1989 2.45Am kurukshetra
      and Mansh 14/3/1987 7.55PM Jagadhri

We want to do love marriage and we know each other from last 8 years but we are facing problem as parent are not agreeing fr this. We have true love.

Please suggest.

• #25935 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your horoscope matching is very much ok, indicating that you do have a strong relationship. This can work out to be a long lasting relationship. However the period that you are running is full of challenges. If you work as a team surely you will get the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25938 Reply
      Shirisha

HHai sir,
      T this is Sirisha my boyfriend has 2 marriages in his kundali my parents are not accepting for our marriage and he is one yr younger to me and his details are Mar-08-1989 time 12 30 pm
      Place of birth is warangal do we have any remedie are solution for this plz help us if we have any….we know each other from almost 11 yrs

• #25942 Reply
      J V S RAO

chy.sirisha,
      as per the particulars given, if they are correct, you will get married definitely. There are no indications for love marriage. The bridegroom would not be relted to you and comes from a strange family. He hails mostly from your local area or a short distance.
      There would be disturbances in your marriage issue. your marriage would be in the period 16-05-2017 to 16-10-2018.
      Pls take the suggestions of your elders and do accordingly otherwise your married life would not be so fruitful. Take wise decision and act.

• #25973 Reply
      tamanna

Could you please suggest me how much more time is challenging for me and any remedy.

I am having Thursday fast.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25973 in Trouble in Love marriage
Your information:

Cancel