Troubled married life

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Suma

Sir,
      One year back I got married but my married life will not be good… Lots of problems I can’t leave there… What is my future I am feeling like lost in jungle please help me… Birth details
      06-march-1990
      7.30am,
      Bagalkot district, Karnataka, India.
      Thanks in advance

• #25268 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that Mercury rules the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Mercury is placed in a trik baha and also combust as it is conjoined with the Sun. Rahu aspects 7th house. Your 7th house and 7th lord is weak and that is why you are facing problems in your marital life.

As you have not sent your husband horoscope details it is not possible to comment more on your relationship. I suggest that you look at my paid service where we can discuss your marriage/ relationship in private through email/phone and see whats stored in the future.

You can look at “horoscope Matching kundali milan” https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=16

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25315 Reply
      Suma

Thank you so much Sir for your reply… But I hope that you understand I am not able to come for paid consultation.. I am sorry for that.. I am sending you both birth details please check that and guide me sir.. Please..
      Abhi
      09-Nov – 1984
      11pm
      Belgaum district, Karnataka.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Troubled married life
Your information: