Trying hard, but no resutt.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      John

I am trying to start an IT company. I am working on it for more than 3 years, till now there is no positive results.This is basicallay a new concept. Can you please tell me what is my future? Will my business be a success? or shall i stop it and start searching for a job, when i wll get a job?

DOB: 17-01-1985 11:25 AM
      Calicut, Kerala, India.

• #9745 Reply
      TMR

I am sorry your horoscope is not suitable for doing business at all. Nor will you be able to amass wealth. I think you should pursue a paid job and be happy with it. The most potent house in your horoscope is the 4th house which indicates Mental Happiness, an attitude of Carefree nature, Sleeps well etc. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting a better insight into astrology.

• #9746 Reply
      John

May i know, when will i get a job?

• #9747 Reply
      John

Can I settle ouside India? Is there any good yogas in my chart?

• #9748 Reply
      TMR

Yes yours is a good horoscope since you are blessed with a happy disposition with no mental worries and a good married life. But your career house is not all that potent. Long distance travels are there but may not be for settling down in a distant place.

• #9750 Reply
      John

Where will i get my spouse from? I am living in a rented house, can i buy a house?

• #9755 Reply
      TMR

You are expecting too much from astrology. If I could tell you that, I could as well tell you the name and address of your future spouse. And what is wrong with living in a rented house. You can always buy a house, but still you have to pay taxes to the corporation and therefore you will not be the full owner of the house.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9747 in Trying hard, but no resutt.
Your information:

Cancel