Understanding mistery, help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lotus

Dear Sirs,

I would like to have your opinion about the natal chart of my brother. IT will be 6 years from his death this 23 june and I am trying to understand certain thing that maybe in his natal chart you may see better.

His name: Andrés
      DOB: 21 dec 1988
      POB: Caracas, Venezuela
      Time: 12,30 hrs.

Thank you very much… Namaste

• #26482 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Namaste Lotus,

Sad to know about Andres, your brother was passing through the period of Rahu and Ketu. Rahu mahadasha was going on and Ketu antardasaha from March 2011. Rahu and Ketu are posited in the 12th house and 6th house respectively in his natal chart. 12th house is for hospitalization, it is also the house of the end of life journey. As the first house is the beginning, the 12th house indicates the end. That is why it is called the house of Moksha. Where the soul leaves the body and try to assimilate with the Supreme. Rahu in the 12th house also indicates unnatural and accidental death. Having said that you should donate something in his memory every Saturdays from your hands in a holy place or to a needy person. This will bring peace to his soul.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26485 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      No use of studying horoscope of a dead person.
      Of course ,horoscopes of dead persons are studied
      if they happen to be celebrities.
      Such horoscopes of dead celebrities are studied to
      learn astrology and to show students of astrology how
      the planets do miracles,when the planets are well located
      in horoscope.
      [email protected]

• #26494 Reply
        Naveen

Hello Umamaheshwara Rao Sir,

Could you please help me out

My name is Naveen Teja,I am.going in a bad phsse of my life. I cant able to find a job even I had higher education. I done my MS IN US, I have been looking for job in US from past one year, but I cant find the job even I am talented. Day by day I am going in to depression. Please could you let me know when will I get a job and how would be my career and future. Is my life full of sorrows ?These are my details sir
        Name : Naveen Teja
        DOB : 03 September 1992, 05:31 AM
        Place : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
        , India
        Please help me out sir

• #26504 Reply
      TMR

You say you are talented and have high education from US. But your English is so poor that you are unable to express what you have in mind in proper English language. Either higher education from US is misleading or you were just a below average student. No wonder that you are unable to get a job with your poor command of English language. If I were to read your bio-data I would not offer you a job corresponding to or matching your MS degree.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26485 in Understanding mistery, help
Your information:

Cancel