Upcoming Better Career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pulkit

Hello Navneet Sir,

Trying hard but unable to find a better career with better salary & position, increasing age but still not settled properly. Can you please guide me through this?

DOB: 7th Dec.’86
      Place: Raxaul, India
      Time: 9:15 am

TMR

Astrology cannot help you in finding a better career. What we can do is only evaluation of horoscopes details of which are there in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Pulkit

Yes Sir.

Well said and I am also well versed with the topic ” Astrology”. Although i have not tried to learn so far.

I am not asking for the career options above, I want the guidance through the evaluation only on why I am not able to get through the career prospects mentioned above in my post.

So, please if you could help me with the evaluation.

Regards

TMR

You will have to come through Paid Consultation https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4 if you wish to have a scientific evaluation of the horoscope as given in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Pulkit

Hello Sir,

Saw your scientific evaluation. It was great. I’d love to come through paid consultation.

But at least can you share an economical/first hand evaluation on my question above, so that I can analyze through myself, and then decide whether or not to go for paid analysis.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Regards

TMR

You can read a sample evaluation report given in my article “Astrology – A New Version” towards the second half of the article.

Pulkit

Thank you sir.

Actually I wanted a sample resembling my question.

Its ok if I cannot be provided.

Thank you and Nice talking to you.

TMR

It depends on the strength of your career house as per natal horoscope, the current transitory position of the house and the strength of 11th house to answer that question. I can well bluff you to please you, but I do not undertake such tasks. Anyway best of luck in your career.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Better Career’ is closed to new replies.