upper caste marriage & marriage compatibility

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sani

my date of birth is 17.03.1973, time of birth: 11:15am, pace of birth: Guwahati. Will I marry an upper caste girl or same caste girl.

What will be the compatibility of marrying a girl whose DOB is 10.07.1975, time of birth is 9pm, place of birth is Kolkata?

• #8995 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot guna milan is 18.5 which is minimum that you require for marriage. There is a 2-12 Bhakoot Dosha. The gana score is also weak. Regarding mangal dosha, we see that the boy is mangalik while the girl does not have Mangal dosha. The horoscope of the boy also has debilitated Rahu in the 7th house, which is not auspicious. All in all the horoscope of the boy is weak on the marital front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #9000 Reply
      sani

Thanks Sir, for your answer.
      Can you please tell me sir, what is the effect of a debilitated Rahu in the 7th House of the above chart? Does such Rahu make a man promiscious throughout his life?

• #9010 Reply
      m

Meetu 17/07/1988.4pm delhi born h aur prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi . how will our married life
      How she will be for me
      We love each other. Our kundli match not so good what i do we want marrige . how our married life

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9000 in upper caste marriage & marriage compatibility
Your information:

Cancel