Urgent

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nemavathi

Namaste,

I am going through a very serious problem in my life. Life hasn’t been fair to me…first took my husband away and four years after his health….one guy got very close to me stating he likes me a lot. But now after being so close he is getting married to someone else who is 6 yrs younger to him. I asked him if had no intentions of getting married why did he get close to me for which he does not have an answer. He says he would b with me forever and still b close but without marriage. He says I should not get married to anyone else as he wants to b with me. His marriage is on 26th May and I now have no other option left as I can’t think of anyone else. In addition to all this, I lost my job. My only complaint to God is even after being so dedicated to him, still all this to me. I keep getting suicidal thoughts. Please advise if anything Vl work out between me and him

My details :
      DOB : 10-10-1983
      Time :14:50
      Place : Hubli Karnataka

Boy
      Dob : 21 Aug 1983
      Time : 06:40 am
      Place : Bihar up

Please please please check and advice. Provide a solution please. Thank you

• #25922 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope your marital life is disturbed. You should keep fast on Mondays for strengthening your relationship and marital happiness. Doing Puja of Lord Shiva will bring you mental peace and happiness. There are multiple marriages in your horoscope. The charts between you and the boy do not support long term commitment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25924 Reply
      Nemavathi

So would he continue with this marriage and why is that I have to suffer when he is leading a happy life. Why is it so. Can you please also tell me about my life span

• #25925 Reply
      Nemavathi

How wld his married life be….in spite of all issues to me Vl he still lead a happy married life

• #25927 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I cannot say if he would be happy in his married life as I need to study both the horoscopes before I say anything. In your horoscope relationship is weak, therefore you should do remedies to strengthen it. Also you have been in a period of Sade Satti which will soon get over as the major period is already gone. Soon you will find much relief from malefic cosmic influence. You will get happiness and find satisfaction in life.

Doing the remedies of the above will bring you good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25928 Reply
      Subodh

Thanks Navneet ji and I really dont want either Multiple Marriages or multiple Relationships. I only want one who can be my partner forever and I was hoping things will work out between us. I really want this guy in my life as I got very much attached to him so, please advise a solution to this. I really dont want to think of anyone else. Please advise and help with a Solution

• #25929 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is never what you want but what is destined. Through Horoscopes we can check past and future events of a natives life. No one wants to be poor, Yet some stay poor because it is in their destiny. I can only say that do Shiva Puja and also keep fast on Mondays. Your horoscopes will not change but the influence of malefic planets will reduce and you will get good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25936 Reply
      Umesh

Navneet Sir !! Greetings !!

I really need your help on this one please. Its a marriage proposal that has come up and is waiting decision. I am settled in Bangalore and the prospective bride is from Pune.

The prospective Bride is 1981 born-HIGH MANGLIK (as per some random web portal) and I am 1972 Born – LOW MANGLIK (as per some random web portal)

Girl Birth Details : 7/1/81, 6.32 PM , MUMBAI
      My Birth Details : 23/02/1972 , 9.15 PM, MUMBAI

Request your help in kindly letting me know if we could progress with this marriage safely .. Do you see any issues on compatibility or ill effects on our horroscopes for a happy and safe married life…

Thanking in advance for your kind revert !!

Kind Regards
      Umesh

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25925 in Urgent
Your information:

Cancel