Venus in 7th house male, Navneet ji

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anurag

Sir read your blog regarding Planet in 7th house, my sister’s boyfriend has venus in 7th house, whatever I read about venus in 7th house from your blog I feel he is not the right guy for my sister. Can you please tell me what you think about him as an individual?
      How is he character wise?

20 Oct 1992
      8.30 pm
      Lucknow, up

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Venus conjoined with debilitated Rahu in the 7th house is never auspicious. Venus is also debilitated in the D9 or the Navamsha chart. Also Venus is the 6th lord in the 7th house. 6th lord in 7th house indicates problems in marital life. You should do proper matching of the horoscopes and check if two are compatible or not, or is it just a time pass infatuation.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Anurag

Sir can you please tell me how is the guy?
      That’s more important to me.
      Yes as per your advice of things proceed further, will seek your paid service for the same…
      Pls pls tell me about guy.. Whatever you can tell about him, including his character…

Shiva

As Weak 1st and 6th house lord venus is in 7th house with Rahu ,and 8th Lord is placed in his 5th house . So, certainly He is not a very good Love Marriage Material . 5th lord is in 6th Place as well . Moreover weak Venus with Rahu makes a Man fond of Sex.

Anurag

Navneet g, Sir can you please tell me how is the guy?
      That’s more important to me.
      Yes as per your advice of things proceed further, will seek your paid service for the same…
      Pls pls tell me about guy.. Whatever you can tell about him, including his character…
      20 Oct 1992
      8.30 pm
      Lucknow, up

Anurag

???

Anurag

Can you please give me some hint about the guy?
      Not directly but indirectly, please.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Venus in 7th house male, Navneet ji’ is closed to new replies.