Very Important – Please predict my Mother's future and health

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Prabha

Respected Guruji,
      Namaskaram!

Since past 10 years there is a problem in my house with respect to my elder sister’s divorce and separation. Sister has a 8 year old kid and both stay with my parents.She does not treat my parents properly uses foul language,no help to my mother in any household activities,not take care of my parents when they are ill. She keeps asking my parents to give whatever gold/house we have because her marriage got ruined.

My parents have no mental peace, no happiness in my house and as they are reaching their 70’s I am worried about them. I am their younger daughter(unmarried) and I stay way from them, taking care of monetary fulfillment for them.

Please predict my mother’s future regarding her health ,mental peace , happiness in my home.

Date Of Birth : 14 November 1950
      Time Of Birth : 11:15 PM
      Place: Vellore, Tamil Nadu

• #30714 Reply
      TMR

She will have a better future during her Jupiter antardasa in Saturn Mahadasa starting September 2020. The impending Rahu antardasa will be more or less similar to what problems she is having now.

• #30740 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She is starting her Sade Saati from Oct 2017 for 7.5 years and this would be tough as for cancer ascendant Saturn is the most malefic planet. Further troubles especially of health and lack of mental peace is indicated during upcoming Sat-Rah period from 17/10/2017 to 23/8/2020.

Sat-Jup period from 23/8/2020 to 6/3/2023 might be tad better better but continuous suffering is indicated even in Mercury Mahadasha.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30714 in Very Important – Please predict my Mother's future and health
Your information:

Cancel