Wanna know how kalathara dosa is going to affect my married life

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Akila Vaishnavi

Hello sir, I have done love marriage even after they said our horoscopes dint match. Now he left me after I had a baby. They say kalathara dosa or kalasthara dosa is responsible for our separation. How this dosa is going to affect my married life? Will we join again or end up in separation?

• #10672 Reply
      Akila Vaishnavi

Date of birth : 9 June 1987
      Place of birth : rajapalayam, Tamil nadu
      Time of birth : 11.45am

• #10673 Reply
      TMR

This given horoscope has no Kalathradosha as is maligned. Saturn lord of 7th is a benefic and Mars with whom conjunction is there of Saturn is also a benefic planet both with good residential strength. The problem with this horoscope is the 4th house indicative of mental happiness which is the weakest house in the horoscope.

• #10677 Reply
      Akila Vaishnavi

Will we join again?is it like even if we live together we r not going to be happy or something??

• #10679 Reply
      Ramachandran

What best can be said about your problem, I have already answered. Astrology cannot tell you about a separation unless of course we match your horoscopes and ascertain the compatibility which will have to be a Paid service.

• #10800 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Akila,

Really sad to know what you going through. That is why astrologers insist on Complete Horoscope Matching or Kundali Milan. Many just go for Guna milan which is not enough. You should insist for Guna and Graha Milan , which tell your matching not only from Birth Nakshatra, but also from various planets that are in the horoscope. You can read more about Kalathara Dosha below.

Click to Read about Kalathra Dosha

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #10679 in Wanna know how kalathara dosa is going to affect my married life
Your information:

Cancel