want to know about my studies

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Karishma Gupta

My details are-DOB 1/march/2001,TOB-1.30am,POB-New Delhi
      I want to know about my studies i am very dull in studies..I feel extremely dull,empty and lazy..Sometimes, i feel like my mind is not working..i have a lot of school papers that needs to be written, but i just dont care about them, i dont know why, i just can not get anything done. it feels like my brains have turned into som kind of zombie like slime.

Why? how to come over it?

• #14178 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope I see that you have a very good education as per your charts , just that the period that you are passing through is full of distractions and will not let you focus on your studies. Your mind is drifting , feeling disconnected from your primarily goals and seeking some kind of support. You are being distracted which is not good. You know the period that you are passing through is very crucial for your life and especially your career. You are like a sailor of the boat , who has to put in lot of efforts in a passing strong to sail towards the shore. It is time that you TELL YOURSELF that you need to do it. You tell yourself that everything else can wait, but your studies are your priorities.

You should visit temple every Mondays, it will help in your studies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14181 Reply
      Helil

can u give me some info regarding 3rd and 4th house in astrology in detail?
      I mean what does these two houses represent????

• #14189 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

About the 3rd and 4th house in depth I will cover in my astrology blog soon and you should subscribe to my newsletter or connect on my facebook page for all the latest.

I can give your a brief now.

3rd House – Represents initiative, coborns, it is also the house of small journeys, it is the about courage.

4th house – Represents Vehicles, Mother, Home, land, property, it is also of family peace which you need to see when doing a marriage chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14212 Reply
      helil

ok….can u pl tell what does it mean when 1st lord is in 3rd and 4th respectively…what does it indicate(both)?

• #14220 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Any astrology predictions has to be done after taking PAC, that is Position, Aspects and conjunctions.

In simple terms 1st lord in 3rd house means , the person is courageous, have strong initiative to do something in life. If there is malefic influence then it means the person will not get along with brother / sister. 3rd house is also for speech, the native will enjoy singing if not professionally then as a hobby.

Lagan lord in 4th house, indicates attached towards family and home. The native will take care of his / her mother. He / she will want to live in place where he / she is born. Negative influence , indicates bad relationship with mother. The native wants to move away from his place of birth. The native can have heart related problems in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14224 Reply
      shivi

@navneet ji… do result date as per astrology matter? or its just the exam day which matters??? in predicting performance of native in any exam…

I m new to this…….pllsssss tell me…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14178 in want to know about my studies
Your information:

Cancel