Weight gain with transiting Jupiter conjuct Sun? (again)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ariana

Hello!I have always struggled with my weight and I have recovered from bulimia since 2011.In 2006 when transiting Jupiter was conjucting my Sun I gained 15 kilos in a month and this is how my bulimia started..I lost all this weight in 2011-2012 and since then I maintained a normal weight.Now that Jupiter is in Scorpio again I am petrified that that I’ll gain back all the weight again.I was born in Thessaloniki(Greece) on November 3rd 1992 at 10:39 a.m. Any help please??

• #38251 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      VEGANISM PLUS DETOX THERAPY.
      Your problem can be cured with veganism plus detox therapy
      in 3 months.
      Veganism means avoiding animal products.
      Detox therapy means drinking leaf juices.
      YOu have to avoid milk products(milk,
      curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,ghee),nonveg,fish,eggs,sweets for
      30 or 40days.In this method,you have to drink unfiltered
      leaf juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves ,10gms of
      ginger and 15 gms of bittergroud.You can eat other food items.
      [email protected]

• #38255 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your Vedic chart you are born under Jupiter ascendant. Jupiter has aspect of debilitated Ketu (south node of Moon) which is never good. It indicate health issues. Your period of Sade satti is also going on. Sade satti is the Saturn transit over natal Moon. This period is also not good as it is likely to give you chronic ailment. As you are born under Jupiter ascendant, you should refrain from meat. It is better to shift to Vegetarian diet. Doing Yoga and meditation will help you from any major ailment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38255 in Weight gain with transiting Jupiter conjuct Sun? (again)
Your information:

Cancel