Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

what is my mukhya graha and isht dev,

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions what is my mukhya graha and isht dev,

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 35 total)
  • Author

priyanka

03-03-1991,
    7-30 PM, MUMBAI
    WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED & HOW WOULD BE MY LIFE PARTNER.
    HOW TO CALM grah chanDAL DOSH. IS IT STRONG

Anonymous

You have GURU CHANDAL Dosha as Jupiter conjoined with Ketu in the 11th house which is the Labhstan. Jupiter is the planet ruling the 4th and 7th house in your horoscope. 4th house indicates family comforts , vehicle and mother and 7th house is for spouse and married life. Although Jupiter is exalted but due its its closeness to the Rahu/ Ketu Axis there will be a reduction in the benefits of what Jupiter has to bestow to the native. Jupiter is a female chart is also the karka of husband and hence its being string helps in good relationship and gains from husband. You may do the remedies strengthening Jupiter.

1. Keep fast on Thursdays.
    2. Recite Mantra Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Brihasptaye Namaha.

priyanka

03-03-1991,
    7-30 PM, MUMBAI
    WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED & HOW WOULD BE MY LIFE PARTNER.
    HOW TO CALM grah chanDAL DOSH. IS IT STRONG

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

I have already replied to your Guru Chandal Dosha remedies please refer to my earlier answer.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mukesh Kumar

DOB- 06-May-1991
    TOB-11:00 a.m.
    POB-Kurukshetra

K.Umamaheswara Rao
    k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,
    Here I find two questions 1.by Priyanka and 2 by Mukesh kumar.
    1.About Priyanka-Guru chandala yoga is serious dosha,so you have to do penance
    for one year.
    —————–
    2.About Mukesh Kumar–
    Your lagna is Katak.
    first house-Guru exalted in lagna.,
    6th house-RAhu,,
    7th house-Chandra and Sani..But Sani is neecha in amsa.,
    Sani is seeing Guru.So,Guru is spoiled.,,
    9th house-Budha neecha-bad.,
    10th house-Sun exalted,debilitated in navamsa-but good to some
    extent,,
    12th–Sukra,kuja and kethu-bad.
    RAhu period is running upto June 2024.
    There is strong negativity (dosha ) in your horoscope.
    You have to do penance for two years,to reduce bad karma
    of previous birth.You can choose your own deity.But penance
    (body suffering ) is necessary.You have to avoid milk products
    (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea),sweets,nonveg,fish,eggs,alcohols
    for two years.YOu can eat ordinary meals and tiffins.
    You have to maintain strict diet discipline and
    sex discipline.
    Second type of penance is doing fast for one day in a week.
    On the day of fasting,you can eat any quantity of uncooked
    vegetables.
    kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

sahil bhandari

Dear Sir,
    Greetings!!!

DOB : 13-01-1985
    TOB : 14:35
    POB : DELHI

I am not Financially stable, i do a lot of hard work which never get paid (due to which people think i do not work), basically there is no stability in life.
    Requesting you to please guide me what should i do (worship or Upaya) to make my life worth living.

Regards

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Sahil, getting success in life is not 1 day job. It takes repeated efforts. We need to have a aim and keep working towards it. Slowly you will see that you will reach your goals.

To get success in life besides working hard you have to do lot of planning. You have to do lot of thinking. When I say thinking I mean. Think out of the Box . Always have this “WHY” in front of you. For example if you are selling Food – Why someone will eat from your shop. Because your shop is accessible or centrally situated, or because your food quality is good, or because you offer the best price.

Similarly if you are doing a job , why you are not getting recognition. What is lacking is it your confidence, is it your knowledge, is it your health, is it your behavior in office and once you know you need to work to improve upon it. Once you improve you will see that you will start getting the desired results.

Astrologically your 9th and 10th house lord Saturn is conjoined with Ketu which is not good. 9th house is the house of luck and 10th house is the karmastan and therefore astrologically we will strengthen your Saturn through the below given remedies.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa

2. Wear Blue Sapphire or Neeli on your right hand middle finger on Saturday for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘what is my mukhya graha and isht dev,’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates