what will my future husband be like ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kamath

Dear sir

Can you please tell me what kind of husband will i get? I want to know if he will be of good nature? Will he be sweet faithful kind ?Where will he be from?

Am a mangalik.
      Also jupiter is linked to rahu.
      Is it too bad ?

Dob-22/08/1994
      Place:mumbai
      Time : 2:00 a.m

• #5868 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is the lord of the 7th house of marriage and Jupiter is posited in the 5th hosue with Rahu. Chances of love relationship outside your caste are very much there in your horoscope. Chances of love marriage are likely to face problems. Marital life weak as Venus the karka of marriage is debilitated. Rahu – Jupiter conjunctions forms the Guru Chandal dosha.

1. Do Brihaspathi Mantra Jaap.
      2. Wear 11 mukhi Nepal Rudhraksha

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5872 Reply
      kamath

Dear sir

Thank you for the response and thanks for
      The tips too. Can you tell me How will my husband be in nature?

• #5874 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Jupiter rules the 7th house of spouse, your partner will be highly active, energetic, confident, independent person. The person may not be religious and can be truly spiritual. The native is always running after finding the ultimate trust. Jupiter born natives are straightforward and focused. They are also very curious and are fond of probing and very investigating by nature. They have a very inquisitive mind. They can be philosophical and spiritual at times and be very boring in their romantic life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5894 Reply
      kamath

Okay Thankyou sir. I thought being religious is same As spiritual.i Now Know tthere is a difference.what does It mean When the native is always running after finding ultimate trust ? does It mean they have trust issue.Am Sorry for being so annoying.

Kind regards

• #5896 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Certainly there is a big difference between being religious and spiritual. Generally people follow religion to become spiritual. Being Spiritual is connecting with the Divine while being religious is just following a path as seen or preached by some faith. As Jupiter is the pure planet they seek a relationship which is pure and based on complete honesty. If they find that lacking then they withdraw from such relationships. Moreover they can be a probing person and also have a trust deficit. Therefore whatever you say or do you need to be extra conscious in his presence.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5899 Reply
      kamath

Thank you for the insight Sir 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5894 in what will my future husband be like ?
Your information:

Cancel