Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

When can daughter marry after doing head torch to her father

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions When can daughter marry after doing head torch to her father

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

A.S.Varma

Hi Navneet Ji,
    Can a girl marry in 1 year after performing lat rites/head torch to her father or she has to marry after 1 year?If married in 1 year can she perform 1 year death anniversary rituals(pinda pradhan) to her father?
    People are saying that she can’t marry in 1 year as it is suthakam period for 1 year. If married she can’t do 1 year anniversary rituals when her husband is there and her husband can’t do as his parents are alive.Please let us know till what extent it is true.
    Thank you.

• #22699 Reply

A.S.Varma

Navneet Ji,
    Please reply.

• #22893 Reply

A.S.Varma

Navneet Ji,
    Please answer my question.

• #22899 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Varma Ji,

although this question is related to karamkand and Im not an expert on Karamkand. But with little knowledge that I possess about it I can say that Yes marriage is not done for first year. However if the marriage card is distributed than it is suggested to wait for at least 1 month before marriage can be solemnized.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Reply To: When can daughter marry after doing head torch to her father
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates