When i get Married

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Santhosh

When i get married ?

Date of Birth : 20 Nov 1991
      Time of birth : 02:00 AM (i.e Before sunrise on 20 nov 1991)
      place of birth : Bangalore, karnataka.

• #7383 Reply
      TMR

2017/2018 is the probable time.

• #7387 Reply
        Santhosh

In which kind of profession i get a job

Date of Birth : 20 Nov 1991
        Time of birth : 02:00 AM (i.e Before sunrise on 20 nov 1991)
        place of birth : Bangalore, karnataka.

• #7388 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid services for supplementary questions. We offer free services only for one question.

• #7391 Reply
      Mukund Thakkar

Date of birth- 15th oct 1990
      time of birth- 11:15 am
      Place of birth- Pune, maharashtra, india

Please tell me when will i get married. My parents are forcing me to get married now but i dont want to get married now. i love a girl so i want to marry her only after a couple of years.

• #7392 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to get married in the 2nd quarter of 2016. Read my articles “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7393 Reply
      Priya

I want to know at what age will i get married

Date of birth- 16/10/1992
      Place- Madras, Tamil Nadu,India,
      Time- 03:24 am
      when will i get marrid?

• #7394 Reply
      TMR

You could get married before your 24th birthday for certain. You will also have many children under your command.

• #7395 Reply
      Satish

I guess mukund and me are brothers! we are born at almost the same time! 🙂 also we are in the same boat

date of birth 15-10-1990
      time 11: 10 am
      place- pune, india

I want to know if i will get married to my present gf.

• #7396 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope, Aries sign is in the 5th house which is the house of romance, love and Mars is posited in 6th house and debilitated in Navamsha. Venus which is the planet for love and sex it also debilitated and combust. Chances of love marriage are not very strong in your chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7399 Reply
      Satish

in reference to your reply-
      I guess mukund and me are brothers! we are born at almost the same time! 🙂 also we are in the same boat
      date of birth 15-10-1990
      time 11: 10 am
      place- pune, india
      I want to know if i will get married to my present gf.

In your horoscope, Aries sign is in the 5th house which is the house of romance, love and Mars is posited in 6th house and debilitated in Navamsha. Venus which is the planet for love and sex it also debilitated and combust. Chances of love marriage are not very strong in your chart.
      Blessings,
      Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Thank you
      but 3 years back when my parents consulted an astrologer, they said that ill have a love marriage only. are there even the slightest possibility ?

• #7400 Reply
      TMR

Love before marriage is only infatuation. What is needed is love after Marriage. The predictions of an astrologer whom you have consulted has not yet come true. Is it not? Forget about it.

• #7401 Reply
      Satish

In regard to –
      Love before marriage is only infatuation. What is needed is love after Marriage. The predictions of an astrologer whom you have consulted has not yet come true. Is it not? Forget about it.

I am in a very happy relationship since 4 years. our parents agreed also for our marriage but suddenly now a week back they changed their mind and started opposing. thats why i wanted to know if there are even meek chances of love marriage because i cant even think of another girl other than her.

• #7403 Reply
      TMR

Astrology defines marriage as union of body, mind and soul. There is nothing like love marriage or arranged marriages except the ones arranged by God in His own ways.

• #7411 Reply
      Samantha

When will I get married?
      Date of birth : 9-23-1976
      Time: 5:50 A.M.
      Place: USA

• #7414 Reply
      dom

When will I marry?

Date of birth: Dec. 28, 1990
      Time : unknown
      Place: usa

• #7416 Reply
      TMR

USA is a large country and you have to give the place of birth for any astrological evaluations. You are 38+ and you are past the usual marriageable age. Any special reason for your not getting married and still being a virgin.

• #7417 Reply
      TMR

Dear Dom,

If you do not know your time of birth, it is better not to know when you will get married too. Let everything be a mystery and when your marriage happens, it will also be a surprise to you.

• #7621 Reply
      Priyal

I want to know if i have any chances of settling abroad(particularly USA) or doing my family business there.
      Date of birth- 15/10/1990
      place- pune india
      time- 11:15am

• #7626 Reply
      TMR

Do read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and understand that the concept of abroad is a fake feeling. The whole world is your home.

Viewing 18 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7626 in When i get Married
Your information:

Cancel