When I will get government job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanjeev Tiwari

My Sanjeev Tiwari my birth details are Dob-12/07/1889, time- 8:00 am Place – Bazpur
      Sir ji plz tell me when I will get a government job…..

• #25726 Reply
      TMR

You are asking a leading question. Are you sure that you will get a govt. job. I doubt whether you will get one by going through your horoscope. What is your education background and expertise. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for better evaluation methods.

• #25727 Reply
      Sanjeev Tiwari

OK…Sir ji my one friend her date of birth 05/01/1994
      Time-6:35am
      Place mughalsarai
      When she will get job… Sir ji plzz tell me

• #25728 Reply
      TMR

A job in Astrology need not be a paid job. We are all living in Karmakanda and necessarily we have to do a job whenever we are awake. Astrology cannot much help you in finding out when you will get a paid job. In fact all the jobs you do have a monetary value attached to it in that if you do not do that job, someone else will have to do it and you will have to pay for it. It is very difficult to time the getting of a paid job using your birth chart. Your girl friend is doing a job even when she is cooking food in the kitchen. There is monetary value associated with her job for you would have to pay for it if someone else have to be employed for cooking. Is it not?

• #25729 Reply
      Sanjeev Tiwari

She is teaching in a college…. Sir she is asking when she will get government job…. Plzz reply

• #25732 Reply
      TMR

This question to be frank with you cannot be answered using astrology since there are no such axioms available to find whether one will get a govt. job. The nearest one could say if Sun is strong enough in one’s horoscope is that there is a likely hood of working under the King. Her Sun is only of mediocre strength.

• #25737 Reply
      Sanjeev Tiwari

OK sir ji….. I m satisfied with your answer thanks a lot for giving me your precious time . thank you so much…..

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25732 in When I will get government job
Your information:

Cancel