when i will get govt. job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      mj

Respected sir,
      i want to know that cn i have any chances in government job or not? i was jobless since 6 months this month i have got job in private bank in sales.

i have applied in ibps bank clerk & railway engineer. can you pls tell me in which sector i should give try?

my dob is 15-01-1990
      time : 12:45 pm Rajkot(Gujarat,India)

• #6844 Reply
      TMR

In your horoscope Venus is the most powerful of all which is posted in the Career house. Venus signifies vocations in the field of financial administration, cinema, theatre, painting, music, designing, architecture, interior decoration, entertainment, modelling, advertising and business connected with its significations, i.e. legal, teaching, hotels, medicines, fashion and luxurious items. The nature of Venus is generous and benevolent. So you can rule out being a railway engineer.

Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6845 Reply
        mj

thank you so much for your suggestion sir..

i have done my post graduation in IT field in this december my railway IT Engineer exam is there can i get this job ? and pls tell me the when i will get job the above fields that you have suggested they are not suitabe for me because i am married and my family also dont allows me so i want to do job only ..

i have tried a lot to get teaching job hence i was so interested in teaching but i did not got that job so now in which field ? i am so much worried sir feeling so depressed pls help me with this…

• #6846 Reply
      TMR

You could still be in an IT professional in any one of the fields mentioned above. Like for entertainment, cinema fields there is lot of scope for graphics and related IT jobs for creating visual effects etc. Astrology can only give you indications and it is not a science of exactitude using which we could ever predict the exact nature of your job or in which particular organisation you will be working with etc. Keep on trying and you will find your job somewhere. I never intended that you will be an Actor or a Singer or anything similar to that.

• #6847 Reply
      mj

thank u so mch sir. i was married in this feb. my mrg date is 17-2-2014
      love marriage. everything was fine till now but my wife fights with me everyday due to family problems and she wants to leave alone

her dob is 11-9-1991
      birth place: bilaspur (chhatishgadh , mp)
      time 4 :30 pm

can this mrg will remain or will get divorce? because there are so much of family problems i am facing due to only my job .

• #6848 Reply
      Ivanna

Coming bad permutations. Excites the next question. Interchangeable I work in the coming year and place of residence?

Sincerely yours, Ivanna
      _______
      I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus, Brest

• #6849 Reply
      TMR

There is no use crying over spilt milk. Did you have a horoscope matching done prior to marriage?

• #6851 Reply
        mj

no. because before marriage it was very good and we were in relationship since last 2 yrs. i often get angry and very short tempored that is my weakest point.

so pls help me with that and tell me wheather this marriage will continue or not?

• #6852 Reply
      TMR

To check that you will have to get a compatibility report through Paid services.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6847 in when i will get govt. job
Your information:

Cancel