• Author
      MADHUKAR

hi Sir,

NAME : MADHUKAR M
      DOB : 21/04/1987
      TIME: 4PM (NOT EXACTLY)
      PLACE : KARIMNAGAR, TELANGANA(18°20’05.4″N 79°19’39.8″E
      18.334834, 79.327715).

PLEASE HELP ME SIR, IAM WORRYING ABOUT MY CAREER AND LIFE. IAM WAITING FOR YEARS TO GET GOOD CAREER SIR. i done MBA AFTER THAT I WORKED FOR 1 YEAR IN TERRIBLE ENVIRONMENT WITH FULL OF MENTAL TORTURE. AFTER I TRIED FOR MANY JOBS AND TRIED MANY REFERRELS EVEN. EVERY TIME IT IS LIKE UNTOUCHABL SOURE GRAPE FOR ME, MY FRIENDS WHO IS COMING WITH ME GETTING, NOT HAPPENS TO ME EVEN IT IS REFERRELS OR KNOWN PERSON.NOW IAM PREPARING FOR GOVT JOBS, AM GETTING GOOD MARKS BUT NOT GETTING THE JOB. I MISSED 3 JOBS IN LITTLE DIFFERENCE AND WAITING LIST AMONG 2JOBS ARE WITH 1MARK DIFFERENCE. IAM SO WORRYING AND DEPRESSED ABOUT MY LIFE AND CAREER.FOR THAT REASON NOT COMMITING FOR MARRIAGE.I CONSULTED FEW ASTROLOGERS THEY TOLD FOR PITRU DOSHAM/RAHUKETU DOSHAM U ARE MISSING WITH LITTLE DIFFERENCE U WILL GET JOB SOON. BUT ITS NOT HAPPENING I DONE REMEDIES/ PUJAS FOR DOSHAS. SO PLEASE SIR HELP ME TO GET OUT FROM THESE SITUATION.PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY REMEDY TO GET OUT IAM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU….

• #30090 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hello greetings from ASTOLOGYMAG, this is Ananda Kumar writing about your query.
      Well you had bad phase due to KETU Dasa in Career chart and Rahu and Saturn phase in Rasi chart, Now Jupiter joins as Antara dasa from this month and also positive outlook in Career chart will enable you get good job.
      Your chart indicates that you may land in Govt., job as Planets concerned is strong in Fire Sign will give you.
      This is right phase of getting into and start writing relevant exams for Central and State Govt., exams to make it happen.
      All the best

Anand
      [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #30090 in when i will get job
Your information:

Cancel