When I will get job?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nisha

when I will get job?I am frustrated now.trying from past 3 years.pls help me
      dob:16 dec 1990
      tob:02:10 am
      pob:durg chhattishgarh india
      I have done engineering in computer science in 2012 .after that I tried hard to get a job both in public and private sector but failed to get anyone one of them .for two years from 2012 to 2014 April 21st I was unemployed .after that on 21st April 2014 I got job in IT sector.but due to bad politics and my seniors and managers I was TERMINATED and also they were degrading my image.I was in stress and because of that I was admitted in hospital in march 2015.I sometimes think why all this happening to me I never harm anyone and being always good to others why all this to me.and even working hard I don’t get desired success.which upset and frustrate me a lot.

If you can tell in which field I should try now to get a job?and why I am suffering

• #9710 Reply
      TMR

You have a very strongl personality and a bit of superiority complex too and this could create problems with colleagues. You will get a good job towards end of this year or early next year since your career house is quite powerful. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #9714 Reply
        nisha

Sir,

Thank you sir for spending time over my query.Can you tell me in which field I should try ?and well I doubt over my strong personality because I am very much disappointed and frustrated with my life because of career and ambitions.

• #9715 Reply
      TMR

I do not think you have much options with your IT background. You will be employed in some IT related job. When the time matures for you, job will come in search of you and you will then be suitably prompted to apply.

• #9719 Reply
      nisha

Thank you so much sir for replying every-time. currently I am trying for IT jobs and some Govt. jobs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9714 in When I will get job?
Your information:

Cancel