when i will get married

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      rajni

respected sir,
      this is rajni arora. i wanna know when i will get married.
      my d.o.b is:9 may 1989
      name-rajni
      place sirsa
      time:8:30pm

• #6048 Reply
      TMR

On a quick look at your horoscope, I feel that your marriage could be delayed a bit. May be before 2021.

• #6051 Reply
      Mansi

TMR Sir, I have a query few days back I asked below question

d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm Am I going through Rahu ketu Mahadasha When it will end.Awaiting for your kind Reply

To which you replied No, there is nothing like Rahu ketu Mahadasa in astrology. Currently you are running Rahu Mahadasa and it will end in Jan 2015.But when I see in computerised horoscope on net It shows Jupiter Mahadasha So is it like according to scientific evaluation of horoscope is it like that I had gone through the link which you gave me regarding scientific evaluation of horoscope and the rest….. throughly liked it and the way you told many things so clearly about horoscope and seeing method so is it like computerised horocopes could be erroneous.And regarding Rahu Mahadasha you told it was very confusing for me I had gone through many articles on net.So I thought to ask Regarding that Please do clarify.And sure The way you mentioned scientific evaluation of horoscope it was brilliant and par excellent.Awaiting for your reply.

• #6054 Reply
      TMR

There are 27 different schools of thought in Astrology. I use Nirayana System with true Lahiri Chitrapaksha ayanamsa which is used by most astrologers in the south. However these differences are primarily on account of different Ayanamsa being followed. Sayana System (Western Astrology) uses no precessions into account. In Scientific evaluation, whichever method you follow the strengths more or less remains the same. And the Mahadasa and Antardashas, you should read my article “Day to day predictions in Astrology” which will make you realise that the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation.

How does it matter therefore whether you are now running Rahu dasa or Jupiter dasa. Anyway Jupiter dasa according to me starts only in Jan 2015.

• #6055 Reply
      Mansi

Thank you TMR Sir for your reply. Will soon contact you in future for readings.I truly believe your readings are unique and explanation of horoscopes are brilliant which stands apart from crowd.God bless you.

Thanks and regards.

• #6060 Reply
      mansi

TMR Sir I asked Yesterday,

TMR Sir, I have a query few days back I asked below question
      d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm Am I going through Rahu ketu Mahadasha When it will end.Awaiting for your kind Reply
      To which you replied No, there is nothing like Rahu ketu Mahadasa in astrology. Currently you are running Rahu Mahadasa and it will end in Jan 2015.But when I see in computerised horoscope on net It shows Jupiter Mahadasha So is it like according to scientific evaluation of horoscope is it like that I had gone through the link which you gave me regarding scientific evaluation of horoscope and the rest….. throughly liked it and the way you told many things so clearly about horoscope and seeing method so is it like computerised horocopes could be erroneous.And regarding Rahu Mahadasha you told it was very confusing for me I had gone through many articles on net.So I thought to ask Regarding that Please do clarify.

To which you Replied,

There are 27 different schools of thought in Astrology. I use Nirayana System with true Lahiri Chitrapaksha ayanamsa which is used by most astrologers in the south. However these differences are primarily on account of different Ayanamsa being followed. Sayana System (Western Astrology) uses no precessions into account. In Scientific evaluation, whichever method you follow the strengths more or less remains the same. And the Mahadasa and Antardashas, you should read my article “Day to day predictions in Astrology” which will make you realise that the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation.
      How does it matter therefore whether you are now running Rahu dasa or Jupiter dasa. Anyway Jupiter dasa according to me starts only in Jan 2015

So I went Through article on “Day to day predictions in Astrology” So here I wanted to ask you told me I am running through rahu mahadasha and since rahu mahadasha is of 18 years then you mean to say I am running through rahu mahadasha since 18 yrs from 1997 and ends on jan 2015 and since rahu mahadasha is of 18 yrs so it is correct and since jupiter mahadasha starts on jan 2015 it will run for 16 yrs and jupiter which is benefic period.As you told the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation.But whole period of rahu mahadasha is of 18 yrs so it will specifically define the end of rahu mahadasha of 18 yrs as whole and onset of jupiter mahadasha of 16 yrs as whole.Please do clarify.Awaiting for your kind reply

• #6061 Reply
      TMR

The Dasas and antardasas are just like a management team. The lord of Mahadasa can be treated as the Mg.Director and the other planets form the board of directors. Lord of antardasa can be treated as Head of a Department, and the lord of Paryanthardasa can be treated as a Manager of certain functionalities, the lord of Sookshantardasa can be treated as an Asst. Manager and so on. All of these people together work for a common goal. Similarly in our life too all the planets are working for a common goal sharing themselves different times for their field of activity. In our life certain departmental heads may be weak and ineffective and we necessarily suffer on account of this. Those strong departmental heads provide us with happiness and success in their departments. And it goes on.

Astrology can only be used to evaluate these inherent strengths in us and adjust ourselves suitably. Make good use of your strong potencies and discard or soft pedal on weak planets significations where we are unlikely to succeed.

If you think you can change these potencies of the planets, you are living in a fool’s paradise. We are going to blindly follow the rhythm generated by the planets and we have no say in these matters. Just forewarned is forearmed.

I hope your doubts are clarified. In your case starting from 2015 your Mg.Director is Jupiter and you will have a better time depending on the strength or potencies of that planet. Yes you should consider the other departmental heads too and their strength and weaknesses to find out how successful or otherwise you will be in those departments.

• #6064 Reply
      Mansi

d.o.b 28.02.1985. varanasi – place. time: 7:24pm

TMR Sir,Thanks for reply so here In this case as you said starting from 2015 the Mg.Director is Jupiter who will stay for 16 years.I know we cannot change the potencies of planets but according to evaluation as you have mentioned you will have a better time depending on the strength or potencies of that planet. Yes you should consider the other departmental heads too and their strength and weaknesses to find out how successful or otherwise you will be in those departments. So as Rahu mahadasha is finishing and with onset of jupiter mahadasha in general I would notice the difference in life due to major mahadasha shift and as you say the convergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation but in case of mahadasha shift although I know you said connvergent effects of all planets do take place in each of our breath and the timings based on Dasas and antardasas are only an approximation but due to change of Management director in a team the pattern which carried out for 18 years would also change due to appointment of new Management head for 16 yrs specific alloted time to new Chief.So here in major Mahadasha shift we will notice changes????? Will be they good for me???Awaiting for you kind reply.

• #6069 Reply
      TMR

Yes, a new Mg.Director should bring you some changes for sure. The goodness will depend on the strength of Jupiter and its benefic/malefic structure.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: when i will get married
Your information: