when i will get married ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ritika

Is there any chance of my marriage ? If yes please predict about date and my would be spouse and family….

Dob : 10-09-1982
      Place : kishanganj (Bihar)
      Time : 1:04 am

• #17474 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to be married by end 2018. Once you are married, your marital life will be quite happy. Possibly he will hold high office or a political leader.

• #17492 Reply
      Ritika

Thanks sir for reply….sir I m interior designer by profession working as a freelancer…I v been struggling since 2008…still not able to get settled in my profession…in last 2 years I lost all my confidence ,dreams…hopes…when things will go right..lots of financial problem.

• #17500 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ritika, it is a very competitive world that we are living. Where only new ideas and innovative ideas will work. Having knowledge about any subject is one thing, but to make it a profession you need to let go the traditional ways and adopt new ways to attract your customers.

I suggest that you align with some renowned architects in your area, who have regular clients and get work from them. Needless to say the architects would take something in return, because it is business and we are living in a materialistic world. If you can do a regular job , you can look at that also.

You were in Rahu period which is why your efforts were not bringing you desired results. The Jupiter mahadasha that begins from September 2016 should bring you success. Therefore do not give up hope and begin again from where you left.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17532 Reply
      Ritika

Thank u so much Navneetji..I feel same tat in this competing world we should give try tho new ideas and working pattern.Even I m trying to get connected with some architects or real estate companies but not getting desired results.

Is my coming Jupiter dasha beneficial for me ? Some astrologer predicted tat i won’t able to get married d if marriage will happen ,I will get seperated . Is this true? Really very tensed ..

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: when i will get married ?
Your information: